Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    Is it just me or the gauntlet this time around has all OP characters starting AA? AAA was a challenge with lots of Horus, Icarus, hallowed, M Lilith, etc.

Due to the arena event I have no SOW and having to wait for each battle so still in SS.
    I am only into 4th battle and so far each one was setup with top arena characters, including FFE.

Can anyone confirm how the teams are setup in the second half of SS and even in SSS. Having a hard time choosing characters for battles as they all need some type of cleansing and permadeaths. At this rate I might run out of cleanse character by the time I reach SSS.
    I am officially giving up at AA.. I couldnt beat the second team. It was M. Ninja Alchemist Horus Hallowed Eddie. Lost every single coin toss, had most of my team stunned permanently (even with passive immunity and cleansers in every team) and whenever i would damage someone, they would gain more health than the amount i dealt. I never saw any health bars go down...

Hardest thing i ever saw. I'll go back to beating M lilith/Assassin Banshee in arena, that's a piece of cake.

OS
    Android
    I'm stopped at AAA. These are too much for my teams.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I'm stopped at AAA. These are too much for my teams.
    Check out the insane damage numbers 1st SSS team blasted through blocker with Eternal for 50k and Horus 167k+ one hit. Then a second tough team just destroyed instantly. Lose the coin toss=waste ironite/sands of war. I record hi stakes fights to study what went on and try to learn how to better combat the scenario. This is absurd with what I have left in my roster. Done for now.

OS
    Android
    Second and final attempt, joke.

OS
    Android
    Cleared the first SSS stage, after its reset, i have again to fight a ffe/alchemist/Killer Prime and madam Team. Idk how to beat this team a second Time... thats insane

OS
    Android
    Edsel that's nuts. I'd have been stopped if I made it there. My Magus are my weakest link when they are all that can be used lol.

OS
    iOS
    I had the FFE, Madam, KP, Set team 3 times in SSS last Gauntlet session. It’s a perfect storm of a team. Beat it twice, and didn’t bother to try a 3rd time because I couldn’t improve my rewards at that point anyway. Really annoying! This need to be fixed, and happy to see that on the agenda.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    Cleared the first SSS stage, after its reset, i have again to fight a ffe/alchemist/Killer Prime and madam Team. Idk how to beat this team a second Time... thats insane
    Update to saga, never underestimate power of spam-stun team with remove beneficial effects.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Update to saga, never underestimate power of spam-stun team with remove beneficial effects.
    Indeed! That little demon critter is pretty damn useful hey!?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    to don't play vs cheated teams i just stop at AAA....
    I play all troopers all days.