Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    T-man I think you should keep in mind that in weeks past, possibly the last 2 months of gauntlet we have been fortunate to have extra relics through events and purchase that made us less vunerable..
    Don't lose your mojo too quickly my friend, this could be the next big forum subject for us to poor over...?
    Might be fun trying to speak on it publicly and devise a plan! Rather than all of us burning our ironite one of us could take one for the team till we find the key! I'll be the first to burn the sow in an attempt if your game. There has to be others in the same position .... anyway give it some thought...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano82 View Post
    I have as well now and had the same response so sent a screenshot to them. Hoping for a response soon
    Have you had a reply to your screenshot yet?

OS
    Android
    Exactly Muzzleloader.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Have you had a reply to your screenshot yet?
    Yes I got given my missing rewards on Saturday. Im assuming you havent had a reply yet?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    I’m facing this team right now for the 2nd time. That’s some BS! This was my first SSS battle, and now again first battle 2nd round. It was hard enough getting the first win, trying to get another win against this team now is brutal!

Any body else face this team more than once?
    Yes T-Man and Rags, my SSS second,fight on first round now again this,team first fight on second round. Took me,a,while to figure out the red snowman trick which worked where other seemingly more powerful characters failed...no top 10 for me this run I guess. This is,the strongest team yetName:  Screenshot_2019-01-14-09-34-30.png
Views: 310
Size:  822.9 KB

OS
    Android
    And there are 19 of us stuck at the 62nd fight right now, we all have this same ream ream?

OS
    Android
    As my nephew is working through level S with my team he is crossing some tough teams, lots of gods and newer characters. Destiny on Breeg kind of put a kink in his strategy. At least he is becoming used to the lopsided coin toss.

One of his comments was, they forgot christmas is over. Their team lights up on buffs like a christmas tree. Another comment was the more toons that are added causes gauntlets difficulty and complexity to grow exponentially.

He wonders why cant the opponents be limited 1 time toons use per level. He didnt have to play the mulltiple HE, Alchemist, m lilith teams. If the patter continues next season will be full of FFE and killer prime combos.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Same team for me at SSS.
    I tried the red snowman trick and it failed for me. Osiris cleansed the others so I got wiped. Also Killer Prime always has perfect immunity.
    I had a stunner left and was able to remove Immunity and stun 3 of 4, but of course Osiris wasn't stunned, cleansed the others and I got wiped.
    I've tried using a blocker. I actually killed Osiris when I got first turn once but that left Killer and FFE to wipe me.
    Sentinel Troll was promising but failed. The AI is building buffs faster than I can strip them off and Osiris leaves no room for error.
    I tried Magus Mayan Priestess fully sharded with future talismans (should be a 75% chance to land sleep). Also had Beast Eddie on same team with Nightmare talismans. I removed immunity first and had zero sleeps land from either character. At 75% chance and no immunity present I should have landed one or two you'd think.
    I have one thing that I want to try before I give up. In my test runs Invis protects against Killer Passive and attacks. I tried invis talismans on a blocker on one team but with 2 characters both doing perfect hits neither invis went off and I was wiped. I'm going to try again with invis and hope for better luck. I think if I can get past 1 whole turn with at least 3 characters I might be able to do it...
    Like T-Man I spend some time in the practice defense test ring. I made several teams that I could win with in the practice ring. Tested each repeatedly going first and going second, but they were all wiped quickly in the actual Gauntlet run.
    This is a really challenging team.

I'm more frustrated about the losses I have had this round to bugs in the game. A few people have beaten this nightmare team and Kudos to them big time. Losing to a game bug in this type of competition is ridiculous.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    T-man I think you should keep in mind that in weeks past, possibly the last 2 months of gauntlet we have been fortunate to have extra relics through events and purchase that made us less vunerable..
    Don't lose your mojo too quickly my friend, this could be the next big forum subject for us to poor over...?
    Might be fun trying to speak on it publicly and devise a plan! Rather than all of us burning our ironite one of us could take one for the team till we find the key! I'll be the first to burn the sow in an attempt if your game. There has to be others in the same position .... anyway give it some thought...
    I appreciate the encouragement bro. I’m just burnt on this. Spent nearly an entire day trying to find a way to beat this team a second time and honestly the AI is cranked up so high that I don’t think it’s possible with the toons I have left.

I’ll keep an eye this thread though. Btw I tried the red snowman in test runs and his passive wasn’t working. I used Phantom in the battle and he would put everyone to sleep except Osiris who would just cleans the entire team.

OS
    iOS
    Can someone explain the timing on this to me? I recorded this so it was easier to see this time.

Only the pumpkin has permadeath and curse at this point.
    Minazuki is my last character to act.
    I am assuming that the burn effect on Prime kills him after Minazuki's strike at the end of the turn?
    You can see Invis gets applied to both Minazuki and Horus about 4 seconds into the video after Minazuki's attack as it should.
    It should now be the end of the turn when the burn goes off and kills Prime. Prime should be dead right?
    He is still standing, his passive goes off and removes invis and applies curse and permadeath to everyone and removes invis THEN he falls down and the AI starts their turn.

The burn should go off at the end of the turn and kill him right? Or does the burn go off at the beginning of his turn after his passive goes off?
    My question is when should his passive go off and when should the burn apply? I had a couple other battles where I killed Prime but all of his effects still hit me in the next turn.

I thought he should be dead at the end of my turn which would mean his passive should not have been applied to my team. Is that wrong? Maybe I just don't understand the timing correctly...

https://youtu.be/QNDmVvygQM8
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID