OS
    Android
    Also, the Queen's guard is immune to sleep and can wake asleep players

OS
    iOS
    thank you very much!

OS
    Android
    IP4, what cleanser do you have that you can place angel talis on him. I played around with something similar and used mummy to remove all negative effects and it worked. I have queens guard, but haven't had time to use him.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano82 View Post
    Has anyone logged a call with support yet regarding the gauntlet rewards issue we seem to be having?
    I have.

They responded asking for a screenshot of my ranking tab and then they’d look into it.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    I have.

They responded asking for a screenshot of my ranking tab and then they’d look into it.
    I have as well now and had the same response so sent a screenshot to them. Hoping for a response soon

OS
    Android
    Is it just for me or has the creativity of the devs gone down to put Magus Lilith with Destiny + 3 OP chars in every 2nd or 3rd battle from SS on?

So the challenge really is based on luck or: "Will the silly cow get invincible with the first hit every time?" - because against me she does it all the time.

Loads of fun that is! First swiping left for half a day to change talismans one by one on characters and after that loosing because I can't put any damage on the opponents that have more gold on them than Mister T around his neck.

OK - I get all my big guns out now and waste them and be done with the first episode of Season 2.

I am afraid that the creativity award for January 2019 is a bit out of reach with this monotony ...

P.S: how about restricting the enemy also to 1 time use per round?

P.P.S: The last thing about this slot machine I liked - Gauntlet - I start to hate as well ...
    Last edited by hold; 01-09-2019 at 11:44 AM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Is it just for me or has the creativity of the devs gone down to put Magus Lilith with Destiny + 3 OP chars in every 2nd or 3rd battle from SS on?

So the challenge really is based on luck or: "Will the silly cow get invincible with the first hit every time?" - because against me she does it all the time.

Loads of fun that is! First swiping left for half a day to change talismans one by one on characters and after that loosing because I can't put any damage on the opponents that have more gold on them than Mister T around his neck.

OK - I get all my big guns out now and waste them and be done with the first episode of Season 2.

I am afraid that the creativity award for January 2019 is a bit out of reach with this monotony ...

P.S: how about restricting the enemy also to 1 time use per round?
    100% agree with you on this at the moment. Gauntlet was very cool and had lots of diverse teams - what gets me most is that there are way, way more characters than they use which I just do not get. Facing the mirror teams is boring and no fun at all and I am not wanting that sort of challenge as it is just a poor way to execute challenge. I would like to see all of the current character base being used - including all the dross that we never see anymore anywhere - they all have a part to play and even a lot of the natural one and two stars could be used in the early phases of Gauntlet - they would stick on decent talisman and they can become very useful indeed. That is what they were trying to do to the players - get them to use and max out lesser characters to deepen the roster of each player...another reason they do these missions within events like the one just now - you have to use your old characters that are collecting dust.

My view is that all the early rounds should be populated in a layered way - first few rounds populated by 1 and 3 stars only (except Eddies maybe) - max them and shard them and put great talisman on them by all means but keep it fresh. For middle level rounds use stronger 3 and then 4 star, maybe with the odd 5 then for the last third of it - stock it with high end 5 stars or strong 4 stars - but again keep the characters broad and interesting.

I will stil play Gauntlet as it is still interesting but I just think that much of the complaints are about the same stuff - keep the talisman used on defence what they can and should be, to me that is fair and logical. Keep the team varied and set up the same rules for defence as are in place for attack - again logical and fair. The key thing is to remove the boring and lazy use of repeat characters - that destroys game play and just shows up a lack of imagination. Mobile games for me should be a challenge but most importantly they must be there to keep you coming back for, wait for it, FUN and Enjoyment...OK a bit of addiction and stubborness too but it should about the game being a way out of daily frustration and the like that we all probably face through our day to day lives.....not so sure it is like that at the moment and I just hope for the team to try to consider these aspects more than they are at the moment.

Gauntlet is going the way of BNW, LOL and everything else - stale and tired. I have not been back to Night City once since I completed it - I dont need the talisman and the other rewards are no big shakes so I just go back to the auto joy or Powerslave and AMOLAD with some NotB thrown in. I only go near BNW and LOL when I need to do it for an event - never at any other time that I can think of.

Still love the game though - still play it every day and still feed my OCD and addiction tendancies but we really could do with a fresh injection into all of the playing environments - the old Ailing Kingdom for example - not been near it in years. Why not add a level of difficulty to all areas? It can't be that hard to do? Adding in an Insane/Nightmare level for example to each of the areas. BNW - maybe change the characters used in each level or again add more levels/rounds to each - all the models are there - just change it up? LOL could be changed too or a new LOL added where the defences are all different.

Stiil I do think the new level to each area is the easy way to add to the game quickly then new longer term goals and accomplishment could be added too so that adds to things - maybe even a new skull quest for each too. Is it that hard to do? No idea but you would assume not as the models are there already sitting waiting to be used - just change the characters to play against and make it harder.

Cheers!
    Last edited by scott-5496; 01-09-2019 at 11:50 AM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    My view is that all the early rounds should be populated in a layered way - first few rounds populated by 1 and 3 stars only (except Eddies maybe) - max them and shard them and put great talisman on them by all means but keep it fresh. For middle level rounds use stronger 3 and then 4 star, maybe with the odd 5 then for the last third of it - stock it with high end 5 stars or strong 4 stars - but again keep the characters broad and interesting.Cheers!
    Oh talismans make all the difference you are right! ... I went with a red pharao head and a blue soldier and two other chars that normally collect dust against a team in SS that had Purple Lilith and I nearly won! Purple Lilith was last standing and almost down - until she started reviving EVERY SINGLE ROUND ... so I lost because I was already down 2 chars and the enemy had a full team again ... possible? Sure ... likely? Hmmm ... no accuracy buff for the opposing team - that's crazy talk!
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    ... I have not been back to Night City once since I completed it - I dont need the talisman and the other rewards are no big shakes so I just go back to the auto joy or Powerslave and AMOLAD with some NotB thrown in. I only go near BNW and LOL when I need to do it for an event - never at any other time that I can think of.
    Ah, forgot - this is so so so 100% ... I am exactly the same ...

OS
    Android
    we really could do with a fresh injection into all of the playing environments - the old Ailing Kingdom for example - not been near it in years. Why not add a level of difficulty to all areas? It can't be that hard to do? Adding in an Insane/Nightmare level for example to each of the areas. BNW - maybe change the characters used in each level or again add more levels/rounds to each - all the models are there - just change it up? LOL could be changed too or a new LOL added where the defences are all different.

Stiil I do think the new level to each area is the easy way to add to the game quickly then new longer term goals and accomplishment could be added too so that adds to things - maybe even a new skull quest for each too. Is it that hard to do? No idea but you would assume not as the models are there already sitting waiting to be used

Scott I have brought this exact idea up multiple times in this forum and directly to support in emails. I so agree and would love to run through all the existing woes with amped up character opposition and greater rewards. Hopefully this brilliant and blatantly obvious way to make more player interest gets noticed.