Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I see a trend resulting from this killer setup...Name:  Screenshot_2019-01-10-12-51-32.png
Views: 331
Size:  496.8 KB

OS
    Android
    OK - last one ... I was watching TV and striving through my teams and recognized I had A Shinobi, A Lilith, Navigator and G Golden Son left - so 2x Eternal + 2x Primordial ... not a clear winner but should at least make a dent into the other team, right?

The first two pictures show the talisman setups of that sick joke and the last picture is round 2 - so much for the dent - the fight also ended in round two and I was some sort of an olympic winner that came last ... Oh, I won the coin toss and my health relics are maxed out!

Name:  sick-joke.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  241.4 KB
    Last edited by hold; 01-10-2019 at 07:53 PM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Quick question. Is there a way for the opposing team to gain Fury from your attacks?
    I know counterstrike gives the opponent Fury when they strike back during your turn, which makes sense.
    I was wondering if there is something that gives the opponent Fury every time you attack?
    I just noticed in this gauntlet mission I got first turn and when the AI went FFE was able to do his Fury move as his first attack. When I watched the video of it every attack I made gave the AI team a bump in Fury equal to what my own team gained. With the added counterstrikes the AI gained more fury on my turn than I did.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    I think all characters build fury when they are damaged. Both yours and the opponents. There are things - talismans, abilities, etc - which will reduce that gain on damage (steal or lower fury) or increase it upon damage.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I tested a similar build in my defense screen and I cannot get a one-to-one parity between the Fury I gain vs what the opponent gains. The AI does seem to gain a tiny bit from every attack, but I have not been able to get my defense set up to generate an equal amount for the AI as the attack team gets.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    Could be relics also.. more fury relics will gain more fury.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    I tested a similar build in my defense screen and I cannot get a one-to-one parity between the Fury I gain vs what the opponent gains. The AI does seem to gain a tiny bit from every attack, but I have not been able to get my defense set up to generate an equal amount for the AI as the attack team gets.
    Could Guard Talismans be the culprit?
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    I’ve just learned to accept the fact that your opponents in gauntlet can do impossible things

OS
    Android
    Some passives give fury.

Also, do you have all your Special relics max'd? The special value is what acts as a base for the amount of fury you can get.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I have not been back to Night City once since I completed it - I dont need the talisman and the other rewards are no big shakes so I just go back to the auto joy or Powerslave and AMOLAD with some NotB thrown in. I only go near BNW and LOL when I need to do it for an event - never at any other time that I can think of.
    They ruined NC by making gold payouts HALF of other levels while making levels twice as difficult. There is not ONE single good "farming" battle in Night City. Not one.

I haven't been back after completion either.. EXCEPT... run Bad Blood on "Normal" because the second battle grants Endure to those skinny London cops.... if you use characters and talismans which can not remove endure (Samurai, Soulless Demon, etc) .. you can stun, taunt, freeze, etc over and over and over and over in that same battle. Then when your'e sick of use 1 ability that will remove endure. I completed A LOT of the current event taunt achievement this way costing very little SOT to do it. Use the Warrior Corrupt Rescuer which power ability has a 50% change to remove blue buffs.... so sometimes I'd get lucky and she'd hit them all with flare leaving endure in tact.
    CLANLESS