Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    The game seems riddled with bugs at the moment but maybe not for the majority. I wish I had not reinstalled the game to be honest as I could at least access it all and was not too bothered baout hitting the current event. Com eon devs lets get some feedback or at least respond to the support emails we have sent.

Cheers and sorry again to my troopers who will get nothing from me until they fix this!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    The game seems riddled with bugs at the moment but maybe not for the majority. I wish I had not reinstalled the game to be honest as I could at least access it all and was not too bothered baout hitting the current event. Com eon devs lets get some feedback or at least respond to the support emails we have sent.

Cheers and sorry again to my troopers who will get nothing from me until they fix this!
    Maybe they'll at least extend the event duration if they can't fix it on time.

Random question: there's a pretty decent android virtual machine called android studio (ofc there are more) have you, or anyone else affected by this bug, tried a virtual machine ? I'm guessing there are virtual machines for ios as well, if it is indeed a droid issue maybe this will even be better ?
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Anyone else not able to complete the fourth stage on grade B ?
    I've tried three times now, each time victorious, and each time the stage has not been cleared. Characters are reset, so I can use them again, but SOW are deducted permanently.

/e: the animation for clearance will show the previous stage. pretty weird. I'm guessing I won't get past grad B this time ...
    it's also really frustrating the sow/sot will get deducted the moment you tap battle, yet the game crashes so often and you never get the spent resources refunded ... :/

/e2: restarting the game solved the issue, however, the sow is deducted - so if anyone else is experiencing this issue, don't try to beat the stage again, just terminate and restart the game

in case this is a known issue I apologize for unnecessary text :P
    Last edited by Liu; 01-21-2019 at 06:31 PM.
    Liu-5868

OS
    Android
    i also submitted a ticket for incorrect rewards. First time I paid attention to it since I saw all the people posting about the last one. so who knows my rewards last time might have been wrong too. at least this time i screenshot everything and submitted it.

OS
    Android
    I'm waiting to do gauntlet until this upcoming weekend. I've done it at rest for the last couple of sessions and finished my highest only to watch it drop as others start to play. I'm hoping this plan works better than the early starting.

OS
    iOS
    Is it just me or the gauntlet this time around has all OP characters starting AA? AAA was a challenge with lots of Horus, Icarus, hallowed, M Lilith, etc.

Due to the arena event I have no SOW and having to wait for each battle so still in SS.
    I am only into 4th battle and so far each one was setup with top arena characters, including FFE.

Can anyone confirm how the teams are setup in the second half of SS and even in SSS. Having a hard time choosing characters for battles as they all need some type of cleansing and permadeaths. At this rate I might run out of cleanse character by the time I reach SSS.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    Are the teams identical for all of us ? Oo
    I'm on AAA and I don't see a single hallowed ed, horus, m lilith or icarus. Ah, no, there's one m lilith
    Liu-5868

OS
    Android
    I personally had to stop at AAA (beat 2 dungeons) : no more worthy magus left
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    Are the teams identical for all of us ? Oo
    I'm on AAA and I don't see a single hallowed ed, horus, m lilith or icarus. Ah, no, there's one m lilith
    I don’t think they are identical, but I was referring to the difficulty in general this time compared to last one.

Trust me I had to use 4 dupe alchemist to get through AAA. I wouldn’t have been able to get past AAA otherwise, it was that bad for me.

And now SS is filled with top arena characters for me. I guess I got the short straw lol.
    Oh well, I guess I won’t be able to finish in the top 100 this time. I guess I’ll have to do gauntlet one more time before I can get mariner.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    Is it just me or the gauntlet this time around has all OP characters starting AA? AAA was a challenge with lots of Horus, Icarus, hallowed, M Lilith, etc.

Due to the arena event I have no SOW and having to wait for each battle so still in SS.
    I am only into 4th battle and so far each one was setup with top arena characters, including FFE.

Can anyone confirm how the teams are setup in the second half of SS and even in SSS. Having a hard time choosing characters for battles as they all need some type of cleansing and permadeaths. At this rate I might run out of cleanse character by the time I reach SSS.
    I agree. I won all the battles, but a combination of tougher teams and Magus-only toons made it more challenging than normal.

Name:  IMG_4763 2.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  147.3 KB
    Nicko-0517