Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    They ruined NC by making gold payouts HALF of other levels while making levels twice as difficult. There is not ONE single good "farming" battle in Night City. Not one.
    The "Mortuary Bags" in madness is a good stage to grind : Nightmare & Ruins 4*, 3* Evo Runes ... not much money through
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    OK - last one ... I was watching TV and striving through my teams and recognized I had A Shinobi, A Lilith, Navigator and G Golden Son left - so 2x Eternal + 2x Primordial ... not a clear winner but should at least make a dent into the other team, right?

The first two pictures show the talisman setups of that sick joke and the last picture is round 2 - so much for the dent - the fight also ended in round two and I was some sort of an olympic winner that came last ... Oh, I won the coin toss and my health relics are maxed out!

Attachment 5126
    This team worked. Red Snowman passive is a possibility, Killer Prime will steal snowman shield and then they all freeze blind or heal block. Fear of the Dark Eddie Preying Claw basic 100% blinds all enemies. Then a multi hitter with Flash talismans for Blinding burn and stun. I stop them from moving with stun, hitting with blind, or heal block maybe I can whittle down the massive go before I get clobbered. I have one blocker left, Artillery Dog who can wear Etetnals. But FFE basic move Earthbound removes all damage invulnerability. IF he uses this one on AI battle...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    This team worked. Red Snowman passive is a possibility, Killer Prime will steal snowman shield and then they all freeze blind or heal block. Fear of the Dark Eddie Preying Claw basic 100% blinds all enemies. Then a multi hitter with Flash talismans for Blinding burn and stun. I stop them from moving with stun, hitting with blind, or heal block maybe I can whittle down the massive go before I get clobbered. I have one blocker left, Artillery Dog who can wear Etetnals. But FFE basic move Earthbound removes all damage invulnerability. IF he uses this one on AI battle...
    Really cool and funny enough I am just levelling the red snowman as I had a similar idea ... No FotD left but Opera Ed might do the trick with sleep ...

Just realized I have no blocker left ... Need different approach or wait for reset ...
    Last edited by hold; 01-11-2019 at 09:34 PM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Hello everybody

I was passing through level "S" of the Gauntlet, and ual, I saw a Children of the damned magus class, with Primordial talismans ... Should this occur at this level?
    Name:  Screenshot_20190111-210151.png
Views: 301
Size:  1.78 MB
    Thank you all

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    Android
    If this was primordial then your team should all have one silver buff, there are other talisman that could potentially wear, that give them gold buffs... But then again I have seen for myself precisely what your suggesting...mmmffff
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Well ... At the time I thought this should happen at higher levels of Gauntlet, (as I've seen a lot of people commenting here) I had never tried to get to the "S", and from what I noticed this was the only case and only character on every "S" grade, for me, so I found it strange.

I guess what saved me there, it was my Children Of The Damned Gunner with Primordials and my Golden Son with Oracles, this must have neutralized this absurdity in the other team ...
    Full shot in the dark, not even the Clairvoyant can predict these things.

Wickerman-7654

OS
    Android
    Wickerman, you just need to get used to going against opponents that you cant guess what talisman they are wearing. The real hard part is when then sent almost identical teams that take your best teams to beat. Having HE, alchemist and m lilith 3 times in a row is a bit ridiculous.

My first S opponent is HE, alchemist, charolette and m liilith. Trying to teach my nephew to play and he barely made it through AAA with my roster.

In AAA league, the game froze twice and they had 3 teams they gave great golden buffs. That league was not easy for my nephew to compete against.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Hey Muzzleloader, I think you're right...

Until last rotation (when i try the Valor talis on "S" leves) I had never given myself the trouble to pass from the AAA level, because I already considered it very difficult for me, even with the possibility of predicting the talismans. Now that I have the most unoccupied head and I have been trying to get a little further (domination talis, they are going to be a great differential I think), I realized that Gauntlet is really challenging on a level that can bother sometimes. hahahaha

But as you said, the way is to expect everything, any possible combination for the teams that we face there.

That's why I'm stopping here, the first time I reached level SS, and I think that's my limit for now.

Cheers

Wickerman-7654

OS
    Android
    I just fought against magus lilith wearing Eclipse 6 set purple, guess the rules are there ain't no rules when NF assembles their team players.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Just awsome! Beating all five star team wearing most powerful amulets using natural 4 star char team and even without winning coin toss. My hat's off to you!
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan