Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    This team worked. Red Snowman passive is a possibility, Killer Prime will steal snowman shield and then they all freeze blind or heal block. Fear of the Dark Eddie Preying Claw basic 100% blinds all enemies. Then a multi hitter with Flash talismans for Blinding burn and stun. I stop them from moving with stun, hitting with blind, or heal block maybe I can whittle down the massive go before I get clobbered. I have one blocker left, Artillery Dog who can wear Etetnals. But FFE basic move Earthbound removes all damage invulnerability. IF he uses this one on AI battle...
    Can't get passed this team - as I said no blocker left and I tried Opera Ed, Gunner Krampus, Warrior Snowman and Sentinel Shinobi - sleep and stun as strategy. Everything fully sharded.

Lost the coin toss and FFE 1 shot the Krampus - long story short - Shinobi made it to the 3rd round and ...

After that I did a small experiment. As I don't play Arena but the fight a day I fell into deeper regions (1400ish) ... so I started fights with only FFE. I lost a few because he got stunned all the time. So I gave him wearing Angel and Power Shield and won 50 % ish. After that I ran FFE and Madam with Oracle and just with those 2 I cleared a full list - 1 team pulled up a bit of a fight but I basically ran through.

So I thought I put those 2 into defense - just those two. Checking a day later I have 8 out of 10 wins in defense. Sure I got quite a few relics but really? Pretty much shows how OP all this new stuff is ... Looking forward to next Arena event that I can run on autoplay I guess ...

Name:  defense.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  202.6 KB

Name:  defense-2.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  199.4 KB

Name:  defense-3.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  200.7 KB
    Last edited by hold; 01-12-2019 at 03:43 PM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    If this was primordial then your team should all have one silver buff, there are other talisman that could potentially wear, that give them gold buffs... But then again I have seen for myself precisely what your suggesting...mmmffff
    Rags-this has been the worst instance of Gauntlet IMO. I've had bug crashes, force quit, multiple instances of talismans and character abilities not performing as they should. I've accepted that they are going to put whatever talismans they want on any character legal or not.

This is the first time I've not enjoyed Gauntlet. I've loved Gauntlet up to this. But all the errors this time have me really disappointed.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Is anyone experiencing more than normal freeze in arena/gauntlet. I rarely could play more than 1 gauntlet without having to restart the game. It would just hang when trying to move between gauntlet/arena. The last day I have had some bad weather and was wondering if that was the cause.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    End of Gauntlet for me at AAA. Could not pass the last fight. Really annoying. I really don't like AAA with Magus only. They are weak compare to Assassin and I don't have enough. But at least I should be able to receive my 100 AM frags.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    My nephew had a hard time with this level with my roster. Those golden buffs where hard to counter with magus teams. I think this was one of the harder AAA opposing teams that came across.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    FFE/Osiris/Killer Prime/Madam my first fight 2nd time round SSS level, I have a host of fully skill sharded characters, none of which could come close against those two sentinels alone... I've tried twice now, I'm just throwing my sow away...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    FFE/Osiris/Killer Prime/Madam my first fight 2nd time round SSS level, I have a host of fully skill sharded characters, none of which could come close against those two sentinels alone... I've tried twice now, I'm just throwing my sow away...
    I’m facing this team right now for the 2nd time. That’s some BS! This was my first SSS battle, and now again first battle 2nd round. It was hard enough getting the first win, trying to get another win against this team now is brutal!

Any body else face this team more than once?

OS
    Android
    What did you use to win the first go around? Does the red snowman passive defense work? I haven't earned killer prime yet, so am not familiar with him.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    What did you use to win the first go around? Does the red snowman passive defense work? I haven't earned killer prime yet, so am not familiar with him.
    I had already used KP. Didn’t try the w snowman.

I tried working out several different teams test running in the Arena defense area, and I believe I settled on
    FFE, Madam, Musashi, and Gimp.

The Arena defense test area is extremely buggy (surprise), and it won’t tell the true tale, but I sometimes use it to get a feel of things against hard teams. Wish this worked properly. Would be a big help.

The actual Gauntlet battle was easier than my test runs. Thankfully.

Try figuring out a second team.

OS
    iOS
    Tried 2 more teams that I could win with in test runs. Both got completely destroyed when it mattered. Hardest team to beat in the game with pay talisman at that. I had to face that teen twice. I’d say that’s impossible to pass. How fair is that?

I’m done with this Gauntlet session, and once again disappointed with the unbalance of this game. Gauntlet is the very last thing I enjoy with this game, and now that’s gone as well.