Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Same thing here. Wrong rewards. Stuck at 990 for FFE. I guess I could spend the snow fragments if I really want him?
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    I finished on the 3rd battle of SSS and ranked at 300. I got rewards for SS rank 500. I had enough for FFE, but lost 2 of the 6 talismans I should have received. This is the 3rd time in the last 3 resets I've gotten the wrong stuff. The last 2 times I submitted a ticket for it and it was resolved within a week. I'm getting ready to do the same again.

OS
    iOS
    Great, now we get no blood fragments AND no snow fragments. What a mess!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Free Ironite code coming soon?
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    I change my mind. I'm not going to fool with this error again. I'm just going to find another avenue or wait until the talismans come available again.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Likewise. I was at #169 with 5min to go and then I got the rewards for S instead. I'll have to wait an extra week to get Final Frontier Eddie instead of getting him with the snow fragments on Friday.

What I think is happening is that there's a database merge at the end of every season (and every week for the Arena) and our actual rankings are getting misrespresented as a result.
    I reported something similar regarding the Arena rewards almost a year ago:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ulting-rewards
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Me too, received the rewards from the rank below. Was waiting for my new set of valor tals but only received 5
    SamuraiEddie-5226

I play all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    WTF??

SSS Battle 6 (I think) against rainmaker.....

Name:  wtf.png
Views: 604
Size:  883.4 KB

That damn solder won't take ANY damage. I realize it's got the shroud true damage shield.. but it's not taking ANY damage at all.. Not magic damage from King Ed.. and no "random" damage from the undead rescuer. I realize the Harpy and Demon may not inflict anything because they deal true damage... but i still should be able to whittle away the HP of the solder with the other two characters. but NOTHING I do is damaging that stupid 3 star soldier. I've even gotten the Rescuer to inflict Crave.. but sure enough the soldier won't heal because he's not taking damage.

WTF????
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Seriously.. I'm going to lose this match all because of this. seems my ONLY option is to forfeit... ridiculous.

Name:  wtf2.png
Views: 582
Size:  902.3 KB
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    And apparently there's no "draw' in the Gauntlet..... after 30 minutes of going back and forth with that fucking 3 star soldier.. I forfeited and lost.

At the VERY least institute a "draw" option where characters are NOT eliminated from the line up if the match ends in a draw.

Note the Solder DOES take damage if ANY other enemy is alive.. it's only when he's there alone he becomes impenetrable... that's not playing fair guys.

Went back in, killed him first no problem. then wiped out the others.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-07-2019 at 07:13 AM.
    CLANLESS