Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Ah, forgot - this is so so so 100% ... I am exactly the same ...
    I think if we did a poll of those who have completed it all it would likely be the same to be honest - might be wrong but there is no benfit to players to go through tougher farming - most of which is difficult to auto for one reason or another when the gold itself is worth less than NotB or AMOLAD/Powerslave. I get that NC need to be tough and it sort of was but for players who are really trying hard to beat it and get the skulls etc surely the rewards need to be greater than what went before it - at least in terms of gold/ironite/SoT etc - I get that you now can have newere talisman that many may not have but most will have several sets after they complete it so wht go back unless you need to for an event - same with all the other areas. Other than farming when do we need to go back to them other than for an event maybe or a particular accomplishment or mission or to level up characters.....a bit of a waste of resource that I think is easy to improve by adding the extra difficulty levels.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    any suggestion against this team?
    You should prey ?
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    we really could do with a fresh injection into all of the playing environments - the old Ailing Kingdom for example - not been near it in years. Why not add a level of difficulty to all areas? It can't be that hard to do? Adding in an Insane/Nightmare level for example to each of the areas. BNW - maybe change the characters used in each level or again add more levels/rounds to each - all the models are there - just change it up? LOL could be changed too or a new LOL added where the defences are all different.

Stiil I do think the new level to each area is the easy way to add to the game quickly then new longer term goals and accomplishment could be added too so that adds to things - maybe even a new skull quest for each too. Is it that hard to do? No idea but you would assume not as the models are there already sitting waiting to be used

Scott I have brought this exact idea up multiple times in this forum and directly to support in emails. I so agree and would love to run through all the existing woes with amped up character opposition and greater rewards. Hopefully this brilliant and blatantly obvious way to make more player interest gets noticed.
    We can but home edsel! It seems to me to be such an easy quick win - there cannot be much reason it cant be done surely!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I think if we did a poll of those who have completed it all it would likely be the same to be honest - might be wrong but there is no benfit to players to go through tougher farming - most of which is difficult to auto for one reason or another when the gold itself is worth less than NotB or AMOLAD/Powerslave. I get that NC need to be tough and it sort of was but for players who are really trying hard to beat it and get the skulls etc surely the rewards need to be greater than what went before it - at least in terms of gold/ironite/SoT etc - I get that you now can have newere talisman that many may not have but most will have several sets after they complete it so wht go back unless you need to for an event - same with all the other areas. Other than farming when do we need to go back to them other than for an event maybe or a particular accomplishment or mission or to level up characters.....a bit of a waste of resource that I think is easy to improve by adding the extra difficulty levels.
    It's not just that. Also the devaluation of souls is really worrying me. From the great pumpkin sac event I still have more than 10 colored mythical souls, I got over 50 legendary souls of all colors and I think over 150 other colored souls. But I can't get anything I want out of them because all the new stuff is hidden behind special souls (paywalls if you will) that you can earn with frags that you need other frags from frags that are earned from frags that can be achieved with frags if you open special souls that are only available in the shop or you get 10 of them if you grind 24/7 for a week.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    The game is getting more and more unfair unfortunately!
    Great post scott with many great ideas. I still have some hope but it is declining. It seems like much more money needs to be generated recently due to an increase in employees? Servers? I don't know.
    Gauntlet could be so cool and diverse! And of course it should be a challenge. But chars with Talis that cannot fit normally is not a challenge, it is unfair. Given the high SoW costs at higher levels (I normally stop at AAA or S but last time I went high enough to get 12 Valors), man these prices are hard and I had to buy many refills despite all the SoW that came from the Dungeon! Hence a lost battle there pays off a lot!

Destiny Talis are a game braker in my opinion. Before they were released (pay only, never forget!) I almost never used a blocker in my teams. Nowadays >90% in PvP use it so it is no wonder that also many teams in Gauntlet have them as Gauntlet was supposed to be some type of mirror of the PvP environment, or? We have some characters now that are better in terms of buff removal, some even exactly to remove invisibility...but honestly I would have preferred to see a nerf in the Destiny Talis. In combination with the defense bonus they are just ultra annoying to see my M Lilith die in the first round because she gets the most stupid buffs while the enemy MLilith gets invisibility >75% with the first hit or the force shield first and then invisibility. There are options to disable passive, remove buffs or block beneficials but if every 3rd battle in Gauntlet has MLilith with Destiny, the player's options are very limited.

Some more examples of the unfairplay: accuracy buff for PvP and Gauntlet defense, ridiculous drop rates for Talisman in the Dungeons and event souls, current heroic events only considering one type of souls (which don't seem to drop during these events), inventory management that makes you crazy and you forget where the Talis are that you are looking for, making you rather evolve some new ones sometimes, ultra high costs to summon some of the recent event characters while we are obliged to summon hundreds of them for the sacrifice event, unclear statements about duration of several aspects of events etc etc.

I think adding a new level of difficulty to old worlds would be very good from the player's perspective and should be rather easy to be programmed. But I can't imagine this to happen, because these levels are just too cheap in regards of SoT! They have shown that they can design a new level that can be reused several times with some cool seasonal features - that's the Dungeon! But even the easy level costs 150% of a level in the Ailing Kingdom and if you want the good drops you better invest 10 SoT per run. Before NC was released 10 SoT was double the price of the hardest level in the game... Given the bad drop rates these Dungeons suck up a lot of Ironite for a complete set right now. It was different before... I got 3 sets of Eclipse, 2 sets of Primordial and now only 1 hard earned set of Eternals...coincidence or rather a trend? And as we have these now every month the Ironite drainage goes on.

NC was really cool to play, but as Scott said there is no reason to go back there. High SoT costs and I still cannot understand why they picked these Talismans to drop there!
    LoL and BNW only during events, everything else is autoplay in the well known levels. Only PvP and Gauntlet needs manual play, which makes the game more like a football manager game. Hence I like events like the current one with some specific buffs/actions where you have to search through your roster and figure out some nice and efficient team setups.
    Also I miss new Missions, new Achievements - all these small things that can brake the monotony a bit but don't need 2 years of development.

I still love the game and play it a lot, because there is no alternative that makes the Iron Maiden lore so vivid! But it cannot be overseen where all this is heading to, unfortunately!
    As I said, I still have some hope and this game deserves to be a brilliant game, otherwise the name Iron Maiden is wrong here!

So all in all, have fun everybody but also point out the things you recognise that go in the wrong direction so maybe we can prevent that things turn even worse and we might be part of a better game!
    Up the Irons!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I cannot believe my luck! Finally a team without a Magus Lilith in the 2nd fight of the first SSS round! Shall we give this team a name? Like: "Instadeath if you go 2nd!" or "Killjoy the 1st!" or "You got bumf*****!"

Name:  no-lilith.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  287.6 KB

F****** C****!
    Last edited by hold; 01-09-2019 at 03:08 PM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    I am done this round. Lost over and over to this tough setup, unreal healing, cleansing, blocking, and mostly great damage. Had no losses until hitting this wall, having already used the strongest characters including all the ones I opposed here. Congrats to anyone getting past this one.
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-01-09-10-02-52.png
Views: 177
Size:  831.0 KB
    The good part is now I can relax and beat up on some weaklings in the Arena with MY overpowered bully team to get my frustrations out.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I cannot believe my luck! Finally a team without a Magus Lilith in the 2nd fight of the first SSS round! Shall we give this team a name? Like: "Instadeath if you go 2nd!" or "Killjoy the 1st!" or "You got bumf*****!"

Name:  no-lilith.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  287.6 KB

F****** C****!
    My name for this one is wasted sands of war. At least I am not alone in this deadly encounter, how many tries did you go?

OS
    Android
    Horus saved my ass in this battle, some incredibly consistent stunning, never been so lucky.

What about the others who managed to pass? How did you achieve it?
    vov-7058

OS
    Android
    That was the team I had to deal with last episode as the first fight in SSS. Took me 4 trys, of course lost all coin tosses. Was lucky in the last try and a lot of stuns helped. After completing all SSS fights it started again and this was again the first team!!! Of course with all the ultra nasty Talisman combos.... Is it normal that the teams are the same again in the next round if you complete SSS?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020