Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1st of 2019

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Really cool to see you at the top man. You worked your butt off to get there. 10k club too. Much deserved!
    I think we might share a little common ground now T-man, once it's achieved, the focus is gone, We need to find something new to focus on if you know what I mean.. it's a good thing there's plenty of other places to spend time in LOTB!
    I saw quite a number of attacks to you T-man I did wonder about that... many thanks again!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I think we might share a little common ground now T-man, once it's achieved, the focus is gone, We need to find something new to focus on if you know what I mean.. it's a good thing there's plenty of other places to spend time in LOTB!
    I saw quite a number of attacks to you T-man I did wonder about that... many thanks again!
    My focus has been on Gauntlet. It’s getting old as well though. I don’t play the arena much at all any more. However, I had piles of sand last week and decided to play some arena.

Your defense kicked my ass, and not caring where I placed, I experimented until I found a team to beat you. Think it took me around 5 tries. I am certainly out of touch with the Arena these days. It’s still quite bug ridden and unbalanced though.

Crazy thing is, I noticed you lost to my defense, which is the same original team I used against you. Just goes to show the AI boost. Unless it was a crash or something?

OS
    Android
    It was the 7th time you beat me... I haven't seen that many repeated attacks since Ivano a few weeks ago...
    Yes it is quite prevalent and unfair the AI boost... there are elements of the AI getting smarter on behalf of the defense but when it starts using imaginary buffs and bringing multiple dead (doomed etc..) characters back to life and the same can't be said for the attack team I think is definately unfair...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I’ll take your word on 7. I knew it was a lot but I really didn’t count. Lol
    There were a few other teams I went beyond the pale on that session as well.
    I wasn’t familiar with the pay talisman either. That didn’t help. It just made me hate the Arena even more. Lol
    Last edited by T-Man; 01-11-2019 at 05:24 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Congratulations Rags great way to start the year 🤘