Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1st of 2019

OS
    Android
    Thanks for being a positive inspiration to us all. See you in the Arena my trooper!

OS
    iOS
    All hail Rags!

OS
    iOS
    Congrats from me as well rags. Well deserved.

OS
    Android
    Congrats Rags!
    And also to Stormseye and diabolos of cause.. being the number 2 and 3 is still an amazing achievement!
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    Android
    Good job to all those dedicated top arena players. You definitely put in the time to earn your rewards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Teah, rags is a great part of the forum and he helps so many folks out. Great to see him get to the top and also for the others who hit the game hard through the week. You deserve the acolades for sure. I just wish you would get better rewards than the guff that you get just now - they really need to up rewards a lot as they are just so poor for many long term players.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Congrats, Rags! A great way to kick off 2019!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Shucks fellas what can I say?
    First of all to Stormseye, onya Brother, thanks for the kudos, This is a great surprise to me I have not had time to check in recently on the forums, but What do you all think of keeping this thread alive for all the weeks arena winners?

The other thing I noticed was there doesn't seem to be a Congrats for Gauntlet winners either?

I won't bang on too much except to say Thankyou to all of you forum members many my troopers too, I wanted to say an extra big Thanx to T-man who took the time to show me a few things back a year ago when I first joined the forums.
    And an equally big thanks to Stormseye for all the things you've taught me here as well.

Now it's time to calm down on IP4's and Edsel's defence and spread the good karma, I spend a bit more time doing what I can to help people the same way I have been helped.
    Cheers guys!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Congratulations rags, nice to see you get this.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Shucks fellas what can I say?
    First of all to Stormseye, onya Brother, thanks for the kudos, This is a great surprise to me I have not had time to check in recently on the forums, but What do you all think of keeping this thread alive for all the weeks arena winners?

The other thing I noticed was there doesn't seem to be a Congrats for Gauntlet winners either?

I won't bang on too much except to say Thankyou to all of you forum members many my troopers too, I wanted to say an extra big Thanx to T-man who took the time to show me a few things back a year ago when I first joined the forums.
    And an equally big thanks to Stormseye for all the things you've taught me here as well.

Now it's time to calm down on IP4's and Edsel's defence and spread the good karma, I spend a bit more time doing what I can to help people the same way I have been helped.
    Cheers guys!
    Really cool to see you at the top man. You worked your butt off to get there. 10k club too. Much deserved!