Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    Don't know if something like this has already been posted here (Just got back for today, so haven't checked much), but I made a little table of all the characters to use in this event. If I've missed something, please let me know and I'll fix it. Cheers \m/
    Attachment 5117
    Thank you for this.

Looks like I'm passing on the Flame and Scalding burns unless I pull a Pyro soldier in the next day or so. Never had any use for the pyros... other than stuff like this.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Event is broken - increase negative effect duration is stuck on my game at 149 out of250. Was working fine and just quit suddenly. Viking, speed of light are extending the neg effects when I play but the count stays at 149. Wasted prob 50 SOT and no rewards for me I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    4 allied bomber boy, 5 rocket dog and 1 aces to have 1 Doomsday and no count that i want ...
    Someone know if (logically yes..) we open heroic legendary souls after the event we have heroic mythical soul fragment?
    From the Facebook Page:

"Earn Heroic Legendary Souls in the Book of Souls!

20 Rare Souls Summoned = 1 Heroic Legendary Soul which guarantees a 4 or 5⭐ character from the Heroic Rotation that's active at the time of summoning!

Bonus: Until January 15th every Heroic Legendary Soul summoned also grants 50 Heroic Mythical Fragments!"

So, it looks like the Mythical Fragments will be gone on the 15th.

OS
    Android
    Just got new game data, so maybe some of the bugs for this event will now be sorted?

No idea what yet.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Man... Heroic soul drop: 2 mythical, 10+ legendary, 130+ standard: 3 AHE, no Count. This most likely means no Redan for me too, since I am out of heroics right now. Annoying, but hopefully there will come another chance some day...

At least now I am sitting on tons of stuff for the next sac event (12 5* eddies, 15 4* eddies, 2 5* troopers and 70+ 4* troopers to be send into the vortex).
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Anyone reckon I should just save any additional rare souls for the next soul event? Or better to drop them, get a part legendary heroic and use the fodder for the next sac event?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Anyone reckon I should just save any additional rare souls for the next soul event? Or better to drop them, get a part legendary heroic and use the fodder for the next sac event?
    If you open them now, you got the heroic frags and the possibility to get another character 4* or 5*. The characters you get now with the rare souls: you save them for the next SAC event. So I would say, better to open them now.
    I don't think that rare souls will bring specific frags for the next event.

but it is up to you :-)
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    Can somebody wake me up please? I just got 1 normal Heroic soul from the Gold and Souls Vault - opened it and out jumps The Count ... So after 3 legendary heroic and 138 normal ones he jumped out ... Should have played the lottery today instead ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    You should convert as many Rare Souls as you can into Legendary Heroic souls:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ll=1#post89446
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Esquatcho, it us always a gamble to use your resources now on something you know you will receive or wait and hope for something better. Remember a few events ago it seemed like a good idea to use all your rare souls, then the next event you could have used those rare souls to purchase goodies from the store.

The game has changed in the last 6 months. They have added so much to the store that it is hard to guess on what is the correct move. When liliths came out people used their FC to buy them instead of waiting to earn them. Those FC could have later been used to purchase gods or Alex.

You always need to consider your short term to long term goals on deciding what to purchase and what the slot machine taunts you to try and aquire.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around