Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Can somebody wake me up please? I just got 1 normal Heroic soul from the Gold and Souls Vault - opened it and out jumps The Count ... So after 3 legendary heroic and 138 normal ones he jumped out ... Should have played the lottery today instead ...
    Awesome, my friend!! Congrats!!! 138 is a lucky number you know.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Can somebody wake me up please? I just got 1 normal Heroic soul from the Gold and Souls Vault - opened it and out jumps The Count ... So after 3 legendary heroic and 138 normal ones he jumped out ... Should have played the lottery today instead ...
    Congratulations Hold, today must be your lucky day!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    You should convert as many Rare Souls as you can into Legendary Heroic souls:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ll=1#post89446
    And if I dont have enough left to get another legendary? Am I better just keeping them for the next souls event?

Thatnls for the feedback so far everyone!

OS
    iOS
    Whoa! As someone who has never had anything other than a 3 star jump out of a reg heroic, congrats!!!

OS
    Android
    Fudjo is both right and wrong, if you are after a particular soul that you missed out on during the normal event, it is becoming increasingly the norm to place such characters on the heroic rotation.
    If that's what you want then do it, I think Fudjo is right on this and I did this very thing myself based on his guidance.

However partial's hmmmm I would not go there, you see I believe you also have an algorithm based on your play habits, do you spend money on the game? Do you have long periods of not logged in etc... so my point is what works for Fudjo or me may not work for you, sometimes you have to make your own decisions and live with the consequences.
    5*'s still come from rares believe it or not, I nabbed a Pharoah Eddie a couple of days ago which I powered up and plan to use as part of my ultimate sacrifice come the sac event...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    'cept.. so, so, so so many rocket dogs from all levels of hero souls..... shit.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    after more than 60 heroic souls no red eyes than i receive legendary heroic and it's him...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    You should convert as many Rare Souls as you can into Legendary Heroic souls:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ll=1#post89446
    You are right, but still I have the impression that the drops from souls during events like this are below average. Latest example: a 99 stack of rares just gave 0x5* and only 4x4*...not cool!
    But resource management incl these fragment conversions are becoming more important, which is kind of a strategic aspect in the game - not too bad!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    With the importance of rare souls at the moment, I think that finishing between 25-50 in the Arena this week will be worth something, 50 frags of legendary heroic soul at least

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    Android
    Hey Rags, have you got my messages?
    Daniel-3568