Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    4 legendary heroics and no count or AHE. While that is disappointing it is expected. What I am more disappointed about is the fact that there is no way to grind rare souls atm..... had I known this event requires rare souls I would have stacked up on them from last month, oh well...

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    Daniel your inbox is full, you might need to clean out your sent items as well...
    I tried to respond several times but I keep missing you... sorry bud..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    4 legendary heroics and no count or AHE. .

Interesting, I've seen no less than 4 AHE (and 4 DD as well).. but not a single Count.

.. and probably at least 15 Rocket dogs... damn it!

Edit.. okay Count finally dropped from a Legendary Hero Soul... took several of them though. Still don't have enough frags for even 1 Mythic Hero Soul... maybe in teh next couple days....

500 Frags for 1 Mythical Hero Soul
    50 Mythical frags per Legendary soul..
    10 legendary souls to reach 1 Mythic soul..

250 Frags for 1 Legendary Hero Soul
    10 Legendary frags per Rare soul.
    25 rare souls for 1 Legendary soul.

250 Rare souls to get 1 Mythic Hero soul.

Wish devs would wipe the $$$ signs out of their eyes and realize that you'll still make money if you make things actually reachable for those that aren't playing this thing every waking minute.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-13-2019 at 08:06 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Hey Guys.., did ANYONE got just a fucking SINGLE RARE SOUL for sacrificing?

I did sacrifice over 50 times 400+ Essence.., i didn't get a SINGLE Rare Soul....

NF? Do you have something to say about that?
    Or do you just deactivate things.., CORE mechanics to cheat us more and more..?!

I mean you throw event after event. Then this.., what's in first a good event to get more CHANCES but over 50 fucking Heroic Souls i only got maximum 4* Characters out of the souls.. very weird.., that a soul where are 10 Characters in it (wasn't it 8 characters some time ago or am i wrong? oO) with a 1.5% chance for a 5* what's 0.5% more than a rare soul..,

AND we can't get rare souls from sacrificing.., what's the reason for the numbers and mechanics if you are lying to us, and deactivate core game mechanics if you realease Events who should give us a bonus?!

If you would be that honest to tell us, that you will deactivate soul drops from sacrificing it would be another thing.., but this..,

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Wish devs would wipe the $$$ signs out of their eyes and realize that you'll still make money if you make things actually reachable for those that aren't playing this thing every waking minute.
    Hahaha.., we only can dream about that.., they are just cheaters who can't play fair.., and they think, that every player is that stupid and will give them more and more money for so fucking overpriced digital SHIT!
    Really.., the artists do a really great job.., the devs.., we all know about this.., but i have the feeling it gets a bit better..

But the guys who decide how they will cheat us with the next crap thing.., are just fucking money whores.. -.-

And for the thing with low prices for other things, and that more people would buy more things if the pricetags wheren't from another universe full of idiots.., they never will get this.., they will cheat us, never play fair.., and make price tags for digital shit 2x/3x than a fucking AAA game..,

It seems they hate us so much.., and aren't intereseted in making a GOOD and FAIR game.., which can be enyoable AND make money..,
    Indie Developers know how to satisfy there customers, their community.., AND make money from it.., because they know, that the money comes if they are lucky about what they get.
    Last edited by Symbiote; 01-13-2019 at 02:24 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    If you dont like how the game is set up, please vote with your wallet and dont spend any money. If that is not satisfactory enough just quit. Quitting the game is the best vote of all. It is quite amusing to listen to the same complaints every event, get over it and realize this is only a game.

This game must make us forgetful, we just finished a great snowman sacrifice event. We forget the past and only live in the present.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    can we expect sacrefice event tonight or in 2 days?

OS
    Android
    It's usually after the LoL frag event.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    If you dont like how the game is set up, please vote with your wallet and dont spend any money. If that is not satisfactory enough just quit. Quitting the game is the best vote of all. It is quite amusing to listen to the same complaints every event, get over it and realize this is only a game.

This game must make us forgetful, we just finished a great snowman sacrifice event. We forget the past and only live in the present.
    But that's not the answer.., and i didn't ever spend one cent.., not because i'm stingy but because i had the feeling in the beginning it will evolve in this way..

See.., the answer isn't just to quit.., i loved the game when i started in january 2017. And i'm here for two years because i still like it, but i'm sad about it's evolution to this event money grabbing shit..,

There is soooo much potenial but they ignore this and just cheat on us.., This is my problem with it.., there are so many game developers out there who combine the FUN and LOVE to it, what they do AND make money with it.

And as there are people who spend money in this.., for all of them.., this is just cheating paying people.., i don't think this is right..,

In the Beginning it was a game you wanted to play manually and it wasn't that time consuming but a lot of fun..,
    NOW it is just a autofarming 24/7 grinding simulator..,

And that you always see the same complaints.., mmh.., what could be the reason for it?
    There are a lot of players who are thinking the same?
    Last edited by Symbiote; 01-13-2019 at 03:04 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    If people didn't choose to spend money there woudnt be a game to play. This is a game to enjoy, if people spend their disposable income on this, it is their choice. Is it unfair if players buy ironite to be top arena/gauntlet players. You cant be a top arena player without buying SoW.

Too many complain that they dont receive the newest best thing now. Thats how life is, it's not always fair and not everything is given. Part of the game is to try and play with the roster and talisman you earned.

I came across a level 60 player in the arena that had emperor samurai, mushaki and killer prime. Is it unfair that that player has the toons?
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    can we expect sacrefice event tonight or in 2 days?
    It will be after lol fragments event. I wish the lol event starts today, that would give us at least 1 day to farm for rare souls.

I opened 5 legendary heroic souls with nothing but 4* characters. Need 2 more to get me a mythical heroic soul. I guess no count for me until next time such event comes up.

My only complaint is that there is no way to farm for rare souls while this event is entirely based on rare souls. Lol fragments event is usually up around this time of the month, I guess they delayed it this month on purpose.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!