Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I opened some 60-70 heroic souls so far, and got 2 AHE, 6 DDE, and 5-6 4*. I also opened 2 Mythical Heroic souls, one more AHE and one 4*.
    So, it looks that The Count is actually some 6* hero and it drops more rarely than 5* AHE ...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Relany View Post
    I opened some 60-70 heroic souls so far, and got 2 AHE, 6 DDE, and 5-6 4*. I also opened 2 Mythical Heroic souls, one more AHE and one 4*.
    So, it looks that The Count is actually some 6* hero and it drops more rarely than 5* AHE ...
    137 heroic souls -> a few of the 4* and 2 AHE (and from the frags 3 7son Eds) ... no Count ... I hate this stupid RNG system and would happily swap the 5 5* dupes for one Count - well at least plenty of canon fodder for the next sac event.

From sacrificing all the 3* trash from the heroic souls -> not 1 single rare soul ... get the conspiracy theories out!

This event is finished for me. The good thing: seems like a quiet week ...

Btw: Prisoner with Destiny in Gauntlet? Still cheating, are we?
    Last edited by hold; 01-08-2019 at 09:11 AM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Dropped my measley pile of Rares (35) and was pleasantly surprised to finally get a Samurai Eddie =D Makes up for not getting either Aces High or the Count from the Heroic/Heroic Legendary I then dropped. They'll come around on the rotation again and I might have a Heroic Mythical by then so will use that when there's another fortnight where I need both 5*s so it isn't wasted.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    3 Mythical Heroic souls, no count...
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Another event to fuck over players... 7 legendary heroic souls used and I get 7 fucking Rocket dogs WTF!!!!!!!!!
    I wonder why I bother playing this game when shit like this happens.
    think I'll give this farming event a miss I've lost the will to grind for mediocre rewards

OS
    iOS
    Devs are joking with us,this is the reason i stop spending money on this game....

OS
    iOS
    Fark thats some seriously bad luck Killljoy!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    Increase negative effect duration not registering here.
    I can confirm warrior ninja does work, even if some other chars are not registering :/
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    From now until January 15th at 4PM PDT, every Rare Soul you open in the Book of Souls, regardless of where you earned it (Skull Quests, bought from Store, earned from Sacrifice, etc) will give you 10 Heroic Legendary Soul Fragments.
    I'm actually hoping there will be an overlap with the next sac event (Night City : The sound of sacrifice) because it sounds like we can earn blood souls from it...
    So I will not claim any rare souls until the last day of this event, just to make sure I'm not sacrificing them while they could also give me something I also want at the same time.
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

I'm glad to say that I finally got The Count. For that time I got around 10 AHE, and probably more than 30-40 4* characters.
    As I said earlier, it is strange that the drop rate for The Count is significantly lower than the same for AHE, both 5* characters.