Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Banned
    I thought with that christmas shit we have reached events low point, but no...

[moderator] programming skills are the same as their skill for finding new event ideas.

Do some idiot stuff million times over and over again.

OS
    Android
    I tried my luck today and summoned 5 more heroic souls which gave me this:

Name:  Screenshot_2019-01-08-06-56-43-257_603x412.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  110.7 KB

Now save heroic souls for baroness redan.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    I tried my luck today and summoned 5 more heroic souls which gave me this:

Name:  Screenshot_2019-01-08-06-56-43-257_603x412.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  110.7 KB

Now save heroic souls for baroness redan.
    Nice one. I am hoping for The Count and then Redan too - I doubt it though as I am not really ever getting any luck with this game and these types of events - I usually have to grind the game into the dirt to get anything like Gunner Krampus for example - so many xmas souls used and not him or hi sbrother dropped once!

I tend not to get bothered anymore as i just never get the breaks on luck here!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Fast4Love View Post
    Suggestions for teams to knock out the new challenges efficiently? Rewards arent great but there's nothing else goin on atm. Thanks
    I completed inflict increase negative, Inflict Flame, Inflict Flare, Inflict Scalding Burn, and half way on Inflict perfect death over night in LoL X auto farm. I also used a set of freezing talisman to work on that, but it only triggered about 50 times.

I used the following team:

Hallowed Eddie - Valor
    Assassin Pyro - Destiny & Health
    Warrior Ninja (Kurenai) - Steel & Guardian
    Wrath - Nightmare & Freezing

Freezing talismans were only Lvl 1 3 stars, Wrath died a lot, so the freeze didnt trigger often. I dont think the talismans really matter, just put in any maxed sets you have, but i listed them since people seem to always ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Anyone got tips on the most efficient place to grind out rare souls?
    Over the last week i was farming LoL X each day for materials. I accumulated a large amount of rare souls in there. I ran about 500 SoT thru LoL X last night to work on the event and I didnt get a single rare soul.... So I would say LoL X is the way to go, but currently it isnt working.
    Last edited by Natasmai; 01-08-2019 at 12:43 PM.

OS
    Android
    I wasted right now 54 FUCKING Heroic Souls..., and i got not a fucking 5* just 4 Star Shit..,

This is a fucking joke isn't it?

This Game evolves more and more into a fucking joke..,
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    I thought with that christmas shit we have reached events low point, but no...

[moderator] programming skills are the same as their skill for finding new event ideas.

Do some idiot stuff million times over and over again.
    They only can do shit like buy buy buy buy buy buy shit..,
    They aren't event able to make a buy x amount.., as an example this stupid night souls fragments or Trooper Souls fragments..,

Buy.., wait.., buy.., wait.., buy.., wait.., buy again.., wait.. aah.. buy again.., yeeeah i did it 5 times.., i'm so proud of my fingers are able to this..,

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    137 heroic souls -> a few of the 4* and 2 AHE (and from the frags 3 7son Eds) ... no Count ... I hate this stupid RNG system and would happily swap the 5 5* dupes for one Count - well at least plenty of canon fodder for the next sac event.

From sacrificing all the 3* trash from the heroic souls -> not 1 single rare soul ... get the conspiracy theories out!

This event is finished for me. The good thing: seems like a quiet week ...

Btw: Prisoner with Destiny in Gauntlet? Still cheating, are we?
    I imagine the boss of this crap developing sitting there with A BIG smile and saying..,
    "hahahahaha look at all of these fucking stupid players..,
    They are all so damn idiots and they are still buying our overpriced bullshit..,

DEVS go to work! You need to ruin this game more! We need more shit we can cheat these stupid players!
    We don't need Content for this "Game" nooo.., we only need characters and stupid 24/7 shit grind events..,

They shouldn't have fun with this crap.., they should hate it!
    There will be still stupid people who will waste there money on us!! $$$$$

DEVS don't forget to remove the Rare Soul drops in Sacrifice we need to kdding these stupid idiots that they can earn these new Heroic Legendary Soul Fragments.., but they can't! HAHAHA because sacrifice won't drop any and they need to buy them.. HAHHAHA

Why should we make a great game based on a great Band?? Because we just use the NAME of this great Band just to milk the money out of all these stupid metalheads.., the time when this game was fun is no more.., now we only want to ruin it and milk money as much as possible!!!"
    Last edited by Symbiote; 01-08-2019 at 01:24 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    I imagine the boss of this crap developing sitting there with A BIG smile and saying..,
    "hahahahaha look at all of these fucking stupid players..,
    They are all so damn idiots and they are still buying our overpriced bullshit..,

DEVS go to work! You need to ruin this game more! We need more shit we can cheat these stupid players!
    We don't need Content for this "Game" nooo.., we only need characters and stupid 24/7 shit grind events..,

They shouldn't have fun with this crap.., they should hate it!
    There will be still stupid people who will waste there money on us!! $$$$$"
    Oh I stopped buying stuff long time ago ... Those are saved souls from Gauntlet and former sac events ... my post was rather ment as a warning for people considering putting money into it. It is of course their own choice but they should do it with low hopes and not high ones. Otherwise disappointment is certain ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Get the count in my only heroic legendary soul.

So to me, was a good event.

OS
    Android
    I think it is funny when people complain about the odds and spending money on the game. What do you think lotteries and slot machines are made to accomplish? This is a for profit game that actually is a very useful teaching tool. One event is great when the odds are in your favor, then the next event it is terrible when the odds are against you.

Every event we hear the same complaints, while a lucky few pull the grand reward. What is it called when you do the same thing over and over and expect different results.

I have been losing interest in the game the last few months, not due to the odds or content of the game. I am just finding other things that I enjoy to occupy my spare time.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around