Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Oh I stopped buying stuff long time ago ... Those are saved souls from Gauntlet and former sac events ... my post was rather ment as a warning for people considering putting money into it. It is of course their own choice but they should do it with low hopes and not high ones. Otherwise disappointment is certain ...
    Yeah, i never bought anything, because, it's a smartphone game.., and i know, that these kind of games, aren't worth it to waste the money..,

But when i started january 2017 the game was in another state.., and i had fun with it.., now it's just a fulltime job where everything is build up on buying stuff or grinding or get nothing..,

Content isn't coming instead nothing enjoyable..,
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    But I don’t complain about it. My only complain is me getting tired of swiping left lol. Hope the devs come up with a better interface for talisman setup. A simple “unequip all” helps a lot too.
    This - So much this! There should be an ability to save sets and move them around as a set etc. That is my #1 gripe about the game!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Obviously they want us to pay for play, but even without paying I don't see the logic about poor rare soul drop rate and their maths, the event lasts for a week, 7 days... you need 25 rare souls for 1 legendary heroic and even if you get 1 rare soul per day in skull quests that means 7 in a week so not even close of 25 needed for 1 legendary heroic.
    And when I saw the "prizes" I said f*ck it, not worthed spending money for a chance of a few characters that are not exclusive so you can get them eventualy in any other soul.

OS
    Android
    opened my first 10 rare souls and got Icarus. I will probably opened 15 more rare souls and keep the dupes for the next sac event. If I'm lucky to get The count then nice. Otherwise, I don't mind.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    Just playing your troopers daily with the proper toons should achieve most of the goals. As someone said this event gives you some additional rewards for the your daily grind. Meaningless or not it brings some variety in this regard.
    vov-7058

OS
    Android
    @Muzzleloader I know. It's just arriving to pull common souls and get one star toons. I just sacrificed a thousand and didn't even get half way around the vortex meter. We should be able to trade for rare souls before sacrificing. Then it wouldn't take so long and the rewards be more with the time. I'd trade 1,000 coming for 500 rares.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    Don't know if something like this has already been posted here (Just got back for today, so haven't checked much), but I made a little table of all the characters to use in this event. If I've missed something, please let me know and I'll fix it. Cheers \m/
    Attachment 5117
    Oh man thank you so much for this!
    This helps a lot.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    Huckfinn, a stack of common souls gives about 3500 essence. It takes on average 7 common souls to equal 1 3* rare souls in essence rewards. If you pull a 4* it would take 50 common for each rate souls. A 2 to 1 trade would be way to generous of a trade. You cant rule out the SoW and SoT earned from common souls for their value.. many of the common toon can hold 6 set talisman, so they are not totally worthless.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Thus far.. seen Aces High and Doomsday each 3x.... seen the Count 0, which is all I really want.

(also pulled a Cyborg Ed and a Madam from the rare souls. Everything else from rare souls has been shit.)

Struggling with scalding burns.. I have zero pyro soldiers or the S Trickster since they are essentially worthless for everything other than crappy goals such as these.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Just got Taunt left now. All the rest are done. Then I might redeem some of these souls, as I tend to collect them up a bit then dump them all at once.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 01-10-2019 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Removed mention of Negative Effects as it seems I'd completed it!
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War