Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    And done. All event challenges completed.

3 Heroic Legendary souls got me a Warrior rocket dog, a Sentinel allied bomber boy and a Doomsday Eddie.

Epic soul only got me a Warrior Pyro Soldier.

Still no Count for me so far. :/

Time to see what I can get in the way of rare souls to push up the chain I guess.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Outside of the initial goal of trading 25 x rares for an heroic legendary soul, which for me was instant and instant count success, the only purpose to this event is to try and put back the rares it cost me to get the count.
    As has been said already this is a pretty worthless event and just a means of collecting your hard earned ironite in one way or another..
    It can be done in the daily trooper use ironite if you choose wisely the characters you put to task.
    Just a couple to do for me, heal reduction is causing me a little grief but I'll get there...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Outside of the initial goal of trading 25 x rares for an heroic legendary soul, which for me was instant and instant count success, the only purpose to this event is to try and put back the rares it cost me to get the count.
    As has been said already this is a pretty worthless event and just a means of collecting your hard earned ironite in one way or another..
    When it comes to the event challenges, I agree. I'll just be completing a few of them without spending Ironite and I'm fine with it.

However, converting Rare Souls into Heroic Legendary Souls is huge. A sizable percentage of the new, more powerful characters are being put into the Heroic Soul rotation instead of going into Rare Souls and Rare G/A Souls. My asset management plan is this:

- Convert as many Rare Souls as I can into Heroic Legendary Souls
    - Save the 4* and 5* characters from opening Rare Souls for the upcoming Sacrifice event
    - Re-stock my supply of Rare Souls in the upcoming Sacrifice event

I'm mulling over whether to convert the Heroic Legendary Souls into Heroic Mythic Souls (plus the sacrifice fodder). If I needed The Count it'd be a no-brainer, but I already have him. With a 12% chance of getting a 5* from a Heroic Legendary Soul, that's a 20% better return on 5* characters than using Heroic Mythic Souls, so I think I'll hold onto the legendaries.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Anyone know where I can farm any rare souls apart from the gold n soul horde? LoL seems to only be giving 1* souls :/

Is there anywhere you can farm rare souls?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Thus far.. seen Aces High and Doomsday each 3x.... seen the Count 0, which is all I really want.

(also pulled a Cyborg Ed and a Madam from the rare souls. Everything else from rare souls has been shit.)

Struggling with scalding burns.. I have zero pyro soldiers or the S Trickster since they are essentially worthless for everything other than crappy goals such as these.
    Assassin Pyro soldier is really good because of its passive. It's good companion to Clansman or any other char using shadow set.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Kind of end of event for me, I opened my 13 heroic souls yesterday and get the Count. I have been very lucky.

I will continue to do the event to get the rare souls but no pressure to opened them.

I don't think I will have that much chance in a near future: received The count and Icarus with only 33 souls (rare and heroic), it is a pretty good rate.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    4 allied bomber boy, 5 rocket dog and 1 aces to have 1 Doomsday and no count that i want ...
    Someone know if (logically yes..) we open heroic legendary souls after the event we have heroic mythical soul fragment?
    Last edited by blade685; 01-10-2019 at 03:52 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Everybody who gets any 5* should be happy! Yesterday the following happened here:
    30 rare souls -> best character: 1 green ABB (ok, meanwhile I’m used to get only shit!)
    1 legendary heroic souls -> 1 green ABB (really???)
    15 heroic souls -> best character, 1 green ABB (are you f...ng kidding me???)
    This is what I call a total fool! No fun anymore! I don’t have AHE or the count.
    So hope anybody who doesn’t get two 5*s or the 5* he wants feels a little better now
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    This - So much this! There should be an ability to save sets and move them around as a set etc. That is my #1 gripe about the game!
    agree, we rly need this simple addons to make us set the teams quicker..it takes too much time right now and it got out of hand.

I wonder if devs ever read all of these suggestions we're making though

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Assassin Pyro soldier is really good because of its passive. It's good companion to Clansman or any other char using shadow set.
    Agreed, BUT.. those charters that can employ shadow... aren't THAT great at a certain level. And.. the Pyro Soldiers are EASILY killed. Dessert Marauder does WAY more damage witht he same passive and more resilience.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..