Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sorry, I meant they were obtained as 3stars character, leveled to 4 and 5 stars. Spirit Sun Spirit started from 1 star and is now 5 stars.

I Autofarm stage 7. 3-star evo drops, rare, but they do drop.
    Beeboo-9833 Level 98

OS
    iOS
    I can't get around the VIII boss healing, quick fury and invincible buffs...sounds like it's even worse on IX and X. I'm not getting killed so much as getting a draw and having to quit. I'm using Soldier for Fury/Power and Heal ability, Carriage to extend buffs or remove buffs from boss and bring Pharoah just in case. Also have Allied Soldier, General and Nomad. Really a bit too tough this time...

OS
    Android
    The problem is the low drop rate of the yellow 3* evo shards. I got 100 x 2 * and 6 x 3* last weekend and today. 3 days farming the same dungeon is absolutely boring...

A secret level dropped 3 x 3* today...

Check the forum thread about strategies to beat the dungeons. Many have beat stage 10 with many different teams, myself included. I beat it every time I play it. It was challenging, yes, but I don't think it needs to be nerfed. If you are trying the same team/strategy every time and still can't win, maybe it's time to switch things up. No point in attempting the same thing over and over if it's not working.

OS
    iOS
    Love my Pharoah now...might be a little slow but as soon as you get his Fury off you are set. Took me a while to realize I needed to stack HP rather than attack. Really just need to beat first stage and second and third the whole team should be invincible. Goes great with a leveled up Sun Spirit for support

OS
    Android
    I farm in auto lvl 7, I can do lvl 8-10 but it takes a lot more time.
    Soldier Eddie + Eddie for the heal block,
    Magus allied soldier, Pharaoh Dog King, Gunner Voidling (to take away power, too many gunners on the other side to block the fury generation,).
    Only soldier Eddie has all talisman maxed.

OS
    Android
    One trick: the boss heals himself, with his power, move IF (only if) steals your buffs, don't buff yourself or steal power from him to.
    This is one of the places where the Fury move of Soldier Eddie (damage+buff every stat) is to be avoided.

OS
    Android
    I had a lot of luck using the Alliance General for the Fury stealing power. Gotta make sure to use it every round of every battle. I also agree with the advice of not using Soldier Eddie's Fury ability.

OS
    iOS
    I find you gotta have a character that either Steals power and or fury or you're gonna be waiting a long time until you get a window where you can take him down in one round.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.