Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Ive found using my Troopers Cyborg Eddies very helpful in viii-x. His Scan very often steals the bosses beneficial effects and allows me to then continue pounding him with the heavy hitters. Without a way to debuff the boss these levels get maddening...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Ive found using my Troopers Cyborg Eddies very helpful in viii-x. His Scan very often steals the bosses beneficial effects and allows me to then continue pounding him with the heavy hitters. Without a way to debuff the boss these levels get maddening...
    Another reason Cyborg Eddie is #1 on my wishlist!

I find the Wicker Dog King as a better choice to remove enemy beneficial effects.

OS
    Android
    Extremely risky but you can use Speed of Light Eddie to block beneficial effects on boss and steal power, so when he uses fury he don't go godmode and he'll never have power to steal buffs and heal. He's very squishy so a Sentinel with high HP and Shield to absorb the damage is recomended.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Extremely risky but you can use Speed of Light Eddie to block beneficial effects on boss and steal power, so when he uses fury he don't go godmode and he'll never have power to steal buffs and heal. He's very squishy so a Sentinel with high HP and Shield to absorb the damage is recomended.
    Assassin Golden Son Immortality takes risks away.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    The boss was a pain to beat, when i tried it on release i didnt even get past the first round...

This week i used my nomad, a 3* really REALLY weak magus soldier and an alliance general to steal fury (REALLY helpful), and a maxed out offensive soldier eddie, the bad thinng is that alliance general is so rng based he spmetimes doesnt stea fury ever and sometimes does it every turn... Nomad for his amazing vanish, and poop soldier for reflect ofc.

Even with a bunch of op chars i needed 4 revives... It was an infinite loop of him healing to full with his op max healing, i would say holy smoke would be amazing for this guy, since his fury reduces healing and he stuns and gets turn. I only won when he didnt heal for 2 turns...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    I have no trouble beetin lvl X with soldier eddie, wickerdog king, assassin golden son and rocket dog (any dps trooper would do just fine). All 4*. I use as many dot talismans as i can. Stay alive untill boss drains power to 0. Then it's like a walk in the park

OS
    Android
    Who is auto'ing level 10 and how do you do it? Got no probs myself when driving, but auto NO WAY
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Who is auto'ing level 10 and how do you do it? Got no probs myself when driving, but auto NO WAY
    i doubt that auto level 10 is even possible in the gunnder dungeon, because the AI is pretty dumb. I would be very impressed, if someone could do this....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Are you referring to driving a motor vehicle on the road or that's another game!

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)