Was wondering this morning while browsing my inventory about all thoses toons that have been historically nerfed because of their long past meta...

Ain't that be a way to bring back some life in them?
I mean, in current state of the game with everything that had changed & newer powerful guys... Most of them would still have hard times out there but they'd have some interest instead of collecting dust..

First example that comes to mind, Sentinel corrupt droid...
That guy been nerfed back in beta PvP because "No Sentinel should do that kind of damages".... This argument is nowadays irrelevant with many examples to boot & SCD theses days is in most cases simply useless & overlooked... (Since he's been called the Sagbot I'm doubly sad about it lol)

Another BNW more controversial character, the infamous GCR... Back in the days she could hold a shitty team together alone, was obviously too much... But game had what 4 revivers back then & maybe 2 toons with permadeath..
Nowadays permadeath/perfect death/Doom are legion as are revivers far more powerful than her...

Thoses are just easy examples, they where OP in their days but theses days they would with their past powers just be useful at best...

Sure anyone can pinpoint one nerf that should be undone because irrelevant since their causes are long gone...
May put some life on the cheap for the older guys..
Maybe just a can of worms too..
Anyway just wondering..