There is a lot of sense for the team to buff many of the old characters - especially the Eddies and many four and five stars. For me the Eddies should be the main caharcter in all teams at all times - he is the boss surely so he need to be using skills to match. Many old Eddies are just collecting dust until maybe an event comes around where you need one of their old skills - really there only major value others than early stages of Gauntlet - well for many of them.

Natural five stars need to be that at all times - they need to be great characters with great skills - many are not. As others have mentioned Carriage Rider was a main part of my team in the first year of playing, as was Samurai, Mummy, SoL...even Wickerman and Soldier. You hardly ever see any of them ever unless it is early gauntlet stages. They could all do with a refurb as could several others including Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker and Storm. Again, and easy thing to do I think.

I do get why we have four and five star Eddies but it my view from day one they should all be five star or at least be the lynch pin of the team - whatever that team is. More often than not they are not the main element of a team. Dont get me started on Killers Eddie - I have not used him much at all as he just is not that good for much in my eyes - or at least I have not seen his niche yet and very rarely see him anywhere at all! Weird considering he is brand new!