Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Good old ancient times! This PSS was my first ever maxed character. Screenshot is from 2016, before the fierce talisman nerf. Game changed a lot for sure. Names too, not many 2016 players left, me included. But it is fun to follow here.

OS
    Android
    Osiris0000 can I ask you what character the Magis Eddie is you have a double of in that screenshot, did they change the profile picture for one of the Eddies ?
    I thought I had all Eddies but I compared them and I don't have that one.....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Osiris0000 can I ask you what character the Magis Eddie is you have a double of in that screenshot, did they change the profile picture for one of the Eddies ?
    I'm pretty certain that's the old picture for Visions Eddie.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    That was the old pic for the speed of light Eddie. He was my go-to Eddie early on.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    That was the old pic for the speed of light Eddie. He was my go-to Eddie early on.
    Ahhhhh right, yeah. There was an update he got that made him very useful, and he was my go-to as well for quite some time.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Ahhhhh right, yeah. There was an update he got that made him very useful, and he was my go-to as well for quite some time.
    I went through most of the original game with SOL Eddie and any combination of Magus Allied Soldier, Sentinel Allied Bomber Boy and Warrior COTD. Considering how challenging some of the highest levels on madness were, it's hard to believe how quickly they can be auto-played now. Skill shards were so rare back then.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Ahhh listen to us he he he.. what a bunch of old farts... "way back when the game was honest and the toons were good"
    It was just over 2 years ago, it feels like it was 25+ years ago the way it's discussed... funny stuff, I used Carriage Rider in a SSS Gauntlet today along with other characters, and I blew Clansman and his cronies off the floor, I'm still skill sharding many of the originals for gauntlet.

What I've noticed is (not always) a lot of the time having one of the newer toons that can steal or negate golden buffs along with older toons that just hit mega hard, is enough to overcome a lot of those tough outfits in Gauntlet....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    It is SoL eddie like the others mentioned. Soldier eddie - Blue cheese allied soldier - PSS was the team i used to finish the game.

Game was less stressy back then, only problem was finding evo shards & runes for chars and talismans. No events, no sacrifice, pvp, gauntlet, so on. And it was raining rare souls at lord of light dungeons.

I was away from game for a long time. I have started another account when the gods of egypt introduced - they were one of the main reasons i started to play this game. Then collected them & played until I gone through whole Night city (because i had to play that really long waited world). After that it felt like I was done again. Good luck to the remaining players, it takes lot of effort nowadays to keep up with everything for sure.

OS
    Android
    My first team consisted of carriage rider Eddie, sentinel harpy, allied bomber boy, and warrior child of the dammed. He was great with explosive talismans. Later I got wrath. Shortly thereafter they hit wrath with a nerf. The team carried me to level 50 or 60.

OS
    Android
    🤔 Reviving the past there guys..
    I begin to sound like an old fart talking about the good ol' days..

Back then I remember clearing NOTB with the then godly blue solider a 4* solider ed & a still single hitter hellhound... Anyone remember when overwhelming tallis where the highest hp around.. been a while..
    Things have definitely changed!