Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    My original team that carried me to level 100 consisted of Pharoah Eddie, Angel of Fear, GCOTD and Assasin Souless Demon was my first soul I earnt the first time I played through NOTB...
    I was still using Pharoah Eddie this time last year as my champion... how things have changed! You can say that again!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    What is GRE? It’s not an Eddie is it? I never got into the abbreviations. I mean CRE I instantly knew meant Carriage Rider Eddie. Same with VHE for Vampire Hunter Eddie. But other than g for gunner etc I get lost. What is GRE?

OS
    Android
    GRE is Grim Reaper Eddie
    sumpfleiche-6163
    Daily Player

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    What is GRE? It’s not an Eddie is it? I never got into the abbreviations. I mean CRE I instantly knew meant Carriage Rider Eddie. Same with VHE for Vampire Hunter Eddie. But other than g for gunner etc I get lost. What is GRE?
    Quote Originally Posted by sumpfleiche View Post
    GRE is Grim Reaper Eddie
    Think that settle it.... Nobody uses him now.. That's why he's not obvious anymore lol

OS
    iOS
    GRE was king for many weeks, maybe months if I remember. He did a lot fo good for my team that is for sure! So many dead caharacters in the game though with recent events and targets to hit it has been nice to dust a few off!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    GRE was my first fully sharded Eddie...
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    When GRE was still used it was a simpler time. Visions Eddie immunity steal and stuns were dreaded, VHE revive was feared and Pharoah Eddie put us in the grave. Now these Eddie's are barely used outside of the gsuntlet. Nomads single hit was a killer and vanish was an eyesore.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    When GRE was still used it was a simpler time. Visions Eddie immunity steal and stuns were dreaded, VHE revive was feared and Pharoah Eddie put us in the grave. Now these Eddie's are barely used outside of the gsuntlet. Nomads single hit was a killer and vanish was an eyesore.
    Yup, for sure. It was a vastly different time indeed - the game is a lot better since then though - I mean we had crashes all the time back then and really bad game destroying bugs etc. More characters is great too but maybe they are pushing that too much but I suppose the Night City launch was always going to generate that....same with the next place too - they know that characters means money so I think that will push them along to get Avalon moving eventually! Oh and where is out state of the nation for 2019 - nothing yet I see?!?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Oh and where is out state of the nation for 2019 - nothing yet I see?!?
    This is the main reason I come to this forum right now, haha.