OS
    iOS

Sleep v Perfect Sleep

Other than cleansing.. red buff v silver buff... what's the difference????

ANY hit on a target sleeping wakes them (other than those specific designed to "not wake from sleep")....
    regardless of whether they have the sleep OR perfect sleep de-buff.

I see basically zero difference in the buffs.. other than how they are cleansed.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    sleep can be cleanse by many power move not perfect the only difference for me
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    i just wanted to open thread like this,SLEEP and PERFECT SLEEP both can be removed with any attack on that character if this is not bug than STUN is 100 times better...

OS
    iOS
    Yeah for the most part Perfect sleep is NOTHING more challenging that the standard Sleep. They both operate the same way all it takes is a tap on the character and it's gone.

Maybe there is a bug.. or I'm just missing something.

What I THOUGHT was supposed to be the difference is that Perfect Sleep did NOT get removed by an attack. Guess that's not how it's supposed to work??? Currently I see really no differences. Silver or red buffs are cleansed equally easily any more.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    If I may put my slice of personal philosophy into the mix, I think that sleep and perfect sleep only really work on teams with a single character that hits all enemies and inflicts either sleep or perfect sleep. Then, the other 3 single target damager can attack the enemies not asleep. When you set it up that way then perfect sleep being harder to cleanse makes a slight difference but not much. I agree that perfect sleep should not be wakened by an attack by anything and only cleansed or expired. They have some work to do with the tuning to start the year.