Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    But if I don’t get all the event achievements done I won’t get that gold star to put on my refrigerator

OS
    Android
    Neebs who hands out this gold star I haven't got mine yet
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I'm not upset that there's 2 achievements I won't hit. I mean really I'm missing out on 5-10 rare souls that will give me 3 star rockets or the S Chopper
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    heroic legendary souls ... whatever dude. keep feeding the system and you'll get a nice allied bomber boy. in theory it's 20% to get the count, but chances are like 0,00000001 to get him. I've been trying for all the 'cool' characters and I end up regretting paying and spending ironites and souls cause you never get s***. I've been playing daily...chasing whatever is possible, I didn't get the Count & Madame. I didn't get Icarus & Daedalus either, not even with a million heroic souls. no. nothing. I didn't manage to collect the blood souls to get Killer Prime either. No purple krampus of course. No Witch Doctor, no nothing man. Even the sacrifices give nothing now! on exalted sacrifice I get ONE legendary soul which is always a 4star crap and 6 shards. ooh la la, all this much. you give 10 4stars to get one plus 6 shards. nice. We're just the suckers here. We all got Killers Eddie, which is a fart comparing to killer prime (makes sense? no it doesn't.)
    and the events now you need to play the game 24/7, and then when you finish alllllll and taunt them 1200 (only) times, you'll get an epic _ _ _ _.
    I love this game

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Yeah I'm not upset that there's 2 achievements I won't hit. I mean really I'm missing out on 5-10 rare souls that will give me 3 star rockets or the S Chopper
    Yup, you are ahead of me because there are all the achievements I won't hit in this event offering lame rewards for jumping through hoops over and over and over. Bring the Blood Fragment event and offer up the Killer Beast alreadyName:  Screenshot_2019-01-02-12-22-13.png
Views: 173
Size:  464.5 KB

OS
    iOS
    So far I'm using Alexander (redemption and power) Sentinel Trickster, Set, and Pyro soldier for taunt, Scalding burns and flame, but for some reason it's also making progress on increase negative durations. The only thing i could think of as to why is the inspiration talisman but they only reduce the beneficial effect duration, not increase negative effect

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by alekos View Post
    heroic legendary souls ... whatever dude. keep feeding the system and you'll get a nice allied bomber boy. in theory it's 20% to get the count, but chances are like 0,00000001 to get him. I've been trying for all the 'cool' characters and I end up regretting paying and spending ironites and souls cause you never get s***. I've been playing daily...chasing whatever is possible, I didn't get the Count & Madame. I didn't get Icarus & Daedalus either, not even with a million heroic souls. no. nothing. I didn't manage to collect the blood souls to get Killer Prime either. No purple krampus of course. No Witch Doctor, no nothing man. Even the sacrifices give nothing now! on exalted sacrifice I get ONE legendary soul which is always a 4star crap and 6 shards. ooh la la, all this much. you give 10 4stars to get one plus 6 shards. nice. We're just the suckers here. We all got Killers Eddie, which is a fart comparing to killer prime (makes sense? no it doesn't.)
    and the events now you need to play the game 24/7, and then when you finish alllllll and taunt them 1200 (only) times, you'll get an epic _ _ _ _.
    I love this game
    I mean you're not wrong. I'm not exactly proud of how I got the count, but the ONLY reason i did what i did was because I'm a HUGE Edgar Allen Poe fan, which is what the count is based off of - The Raven. Had it been any other character I wouldn't have even bothered with this event as it just seems like another waste of time. I hope that this is the introduction of those epic souls though. Hopefully it'll drop in the gold & souls vault.

OS
    Android
    I totally understand this. I was desperate for Icarus & Daedalus (I bought heroic packs and I had saved heroic souls too) and in the end I didn't get any of the two. And I wasn't counting on 1-2 tries, I spent a LOT. Since I'm greek, and Icarus & Daedalus come from the greek mythology...I wanted to get those two or at least ONE. I guess we all have our reasons to want the characters. It sucks though, that even when you -in theory- have many chances of getting them..you get nothing. It's disappointing.
    to be honest, I don't think I'd get the Count, even with the 50-50 chance. I'd probably get the Aces High Eddie. It's like they know what you're after, and they're just not giving it to you. for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Neebs View Post
    Does anyone have any suggestion for characters to use for “Increase Negative Effect Duration”? I thought Speed of Light Eddie’s fury did that in its explanation but it doesn’t seem to work...
    It seems that we do indeed have 2 different skills which are actually the same thing, they just use different wording. I went and checked the Wninja which Yup mentioned and her skill says “increase NED” where SoL/Viking and all the “old school” characters have a skill “extend NED” and that seems to not register for the event mission...even though they do the same thing.

hope that helps. (use Wninja or any newer chars with “increase” in the skill)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    If I had pyros... .. pyros are all just sacrifice meat for me.. I never use them for anything and dump them as soon as I get them. In nearly a year and a half this is the FIRST time ONLY a pyro soldier would do something. Bad event planning if you ask me if an achievement is completely reliant on ONE character. (And note that Flame and Scalding Burn are the only two achievements limited to 1, maybe 2 characters.)
    You don't use Shadow talismans?
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan