Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Advice for latest event

Does anyone have any suggestion for characters to use for “Increase Negative Effect Duration”? I thought Speed of Light Eddie’s fury did that in its explanation but it doesn’t seem to work. The other one is “Reduce Heal Reduction”. All I have for that one is The Cannoneer and it’s taking forever. Any help would be great thanks

OS
    iOS
    Negative buffs have to be present on enemies for it to register.

I'm having good luck with the Warrior Ninja. Also Viking Ed can taunt, freeze, and extend negative buffs with various moves. So he's helpful as well.

I ran with Samurai (Taunt), Assassin WickerDeer (Heal Reduction), and Warrior Corrupt Rescuer. (Flare)... once I had the heal reduction and Flare done.. switched to Viking, W Ninja, S Soulless Demon, to chip away at taunt, freeze, and extend negative buffs. Once Neg buff was done, switched the W Ninja for G Krampus who freezes with almost every hit.... and will then switch Viking for Hallowed Ed for perfect death once freeze is close to complete.

The Flame and Scalding Burns are presenting hurdles here I don't have (or haven't extensively looked for) character which inflict those steadily. I suspect I have one or two, just not sure which. I Know I don't have the characters others seem to be using for Scalding Burns (S tricker/pyro soldiers).
    Last edited by Yup; 01-10-2019 at 07:04 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Does warrior demon spawn work for reduce healing?

OS
    iOS
    Inspiration talisman works like a charm. Use it on any ape character and you can finish that challenge in less than 10 minutes.

But the enemy need to have a buff for this to work. I completed my challenge with sentinel LOL as they they increased healing buff.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    You can use warrior golden son for reduced hesling
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by LotBTrooper View Post
    Does warrior demon spawn work for reduce healing?
    I don't know. I don't have any of the demon spawns. Just check the skills in the Team screen. It'll be listed if it does.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS

Thanks for the reply guys

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I don't know. I don't have any of the demon spawns. Just check the skills in the Team screen. It'll be listed if it does.
    I will try what you guys said thanks. Unfortunately I don’t have warrior ninja. I had neg effects on enemies when I used SOLE but for some reason I wasn’t getting credit. As far as scalding burns and flame. Use purple pyro’s power attack and the other pyro’s for including purple for flame and it will be done fast

OS
    Android
    The warrior demon spawn didn't count to reduce healing.

That said, there was just a game data update, so perhaps it's working now?

Can't test it myself as I've already completed the event achievements.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Neebs View Post
    Use purple pyro’s power attack and the other pyro’s for including purple for flame and it will be done fast

If I had pyros... .. pyros are all just sacrifice meat for me.. I never use them for anything and dump them as soon as I get them. In nearly a year and a half this is the FIRST time ONLY a pyro soldier would do something. Bad event planning if you ask me if an achievement is completely reliant on ONE character. (And note that Flame and Scalding Burn are the only two achievements limited to 1, maybe 2 characters.)
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    Not to be the eeyore of the discussion but I’ve seen other people upset because they couldn’t do a certain task with a certain skill.

Look at the reward for that task. Are you really missing out on much? A few bits and bobs... Keep farming as usual and you won’t end up disappointed by not getting the count ~