OS
    Android

mushashi used to, but not anymore

when I first got Mushashi, he would do as the description says, remove ALL beneficial effects. I would use him for all those blue liliths with destiny and remove all. Now it just doesn't work. Lilith gets new ones right away.
    I noticed that this happens with Piece Of Mind Eddie too and his Fury. he doesn't really remove all anymore.
    why?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by alekos View Post
    when I first got Mushashi, he would do as the description says, remove ALL beneficial effects. I would use him for all those blue liliths with destiny and remove all. Now it just doesn't work. Lilith gets new ones right away.
    I noticed that this happens with Piece Of Mind Eddie too and his Fury. he doesn't really remove all anymore.
    why?
    It does remove, it's just that the Destiny talismans grant a new defensive buff every time you get hit. Same issue with my Killers eddie when i tried to block beneficial she grew 2 defensive buffs before getting buff blocked. The only way that she doesn't get more buffs is if she has invincibility because that would be too OP.