Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Baroness (Destiny, Immunity)
    Iron Maiden Ed (Warlord, Angel, Cosmic(ATK+))
    KP (Warlord, Sustaining, Tranquility)

All work for me all the time since I got IME.

But everything is full power - talismans, shards, etc. and I have a ton of relics as well.

I tried with primordials on IME and he just stayed stunned for most battles and eventually died.

I think some are doing it easily while others may be using the same teams and failing due to relics. I mean, if I can run it with ATK + 180% for everyone.. and you run the same toons with just the standard ATK, there's a world of difference there. Relics really mean there's no team anyone can provide that is failsafe unless you have the same number of relics in the same places.

I've always wondered, how do the top players get almost all the new characters during the event? Ferryman? Iron Maiden eddie? Bass Eddie? How do you do it? Over the past month I've saved up to 2k ironite. Does that play a part in getting new characters? I must know the secret

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer-Frost View Post
    I must know the secret
    One word: time.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    One word: time.
    Can you elaborate? Do you save up for 7500 ironite to be guaranteed to get them? Even then, 7500 a month, that's virtually impossible :-/

OS
    iOS
    I have tried the KP, FFE and Ferryman team and it has worked three times with no defeats so going to stick with that for now. It did come close in one battle but my Eddie survived but was in the red. The rest were fine.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Invest as much time as possible in grinding and spend your resources as economic as possible. That also means don't invest ironite in event souls. Everything else, sadly, is up to RNG. Not all of the top players always pull the latest toons, in fact, if you check out the threads in the announcements section you'll see how many are stating that they haven't been lucky enough to pull the latest and greatest. You'll pull non exclusive content eventually in regular souls. The same is true for heroic exclusive souls, however, you'll have to be very patient and a big enough pile of heroic souls. If you run out of resources, be it time or ingame resources there is nothing you can do about it. I ran out of both time and ironite when the ferryman dungeon was live. Most of the stuff that is introduced for a limited time usually becomes available again, there's always a chance to get what you're currently missing in the future, and I assume that'll be true for the ferryman as well.

The general rule is, the more time (or even money) you invest in the game, the more rewards you'll receive. That's how these games work.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    Invest as much time as possible in grinding and spend your resources as economic as possible. That also means don't invest ironite in event souls. Everything else, sadly, is up to RNG. Not all of the top players always pull the latest toons, in fact, if you check out the threads in the announcements section you'll see how many are stating that they haven't been lucky enough to pull the latest and greatest. You'll pull non exclusive content eventually in regular souls. The same is true for heroic exclusive souls, however, you'll have to be very patient and a big enough pile of heroic souls. If you run out of resources, be it time or ingame resources there is nothing you can do about it. I ran out of both time and ironite when the ferryman dungeon was live. Most of the stuff that is introduced for a limited time usually becomes available again, there's always a chance to get what you're currently missing in the future, and I assume that'll be true for the ferryman as well.

The general rule is, the more time (or even money) you invest in the game, the more rewards you'll receive. That's how these games work.
    Alright, that makes sense. I guess i've been unlucky, and I see all these people who got the new characters, i thought there was some sort of trick involved lol. Thanks for the advice, I'll save my ironite for better suited events then

OS
    iOS
    Also, I think I may have found a team suited for auto play on the Gold and Souls Vault, since this is what the thread is about. I've recently been experimenting with Benjamin Breeg, the Count, and the Madam. My BBE isn't even fully leveled, and has no shards on him, and he sufficed on auto play. But i'd have to do multiple Vault runs to be sure. I know a lot of people don't have the count, but maybe it can also work with any character that has a sleep attack, like the mayan priestess. But again, I'm not sure; I'd have to experiment more. But I saw little to no danger of dying.

BBE: Eternal, preferably mystic, but i have overwhelming so both are fine
    The Count - Fate/Energy
    The Madam - Oracle

The idea here is to proc as much sleep. Once they're slept, it's easier to take them down as none of these characters have attacks that wake up sleep. First one seems a little iffy but the count and madam's survivability (with her healing and the count's infinite dmg reduction) and with BBE's Fury, it just seems like this team can't die. But again, I'd have to see if it eventually fails as I've seen most of the teams we come up with do.

OS
    Android
    so today my crusader/horus/KP team couldnt win in 4 tries.

I tried the DDE/KP/Set team.... I dont have set, so I used M Lilith with destiny/inspiration. Lilith died, I think on the last wave before boss, no revive here, so on the boss wave the (2) dogs destroyed DDE, game over. this is really a frustrating fight. I think I just have to do it manual until I finally get FFE.

OS
    Android
    ok so i have another question. The boss on this fight is Warrior Banshee. Her Passive includes "Gain perfect immunity for the duration of the battle". She shows no talisman passives. My understanding was any "gain for the duration of the battle" effects were only there until they were removed and then they never come back.

So i kill the dogs, she is alone. She has no perfect immunity, its been removed. She has debuffs applied to her. I have her close to death. I pass the turn to her and she immediately cleanses everything, gains perfect immunity, uses her power move to heal herself and attacks me with her basic.

So where is the cleanse effect coming from and why is she gaining perfect immunity again? what am i not understanding?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer-Frost View Post
    Can you elaborate? Do you save up for 7500 ironite to be guaranteed to get them? Even then, 7500 a month, that's virtually impossible :-/
    the secret is: buy the 10 $ Scavenger Paket, that are 1800 ironite per month, use ur sot for grinding powerslave, cuz it give you often 1-5 ironite and 1-5 sot back, and do skullquest, they give ironite as well
    other options are sacrifing and arena (mostly 60-100 ironite at sunday, depends on ur position ofc