Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Team recommendations for Gold and Soul Vault autoplay

Hi all,
    does anyone here have a team that can beat the new Gold and Soul Vault on auto?
    I tried about all I could think of (ok, I did not swap all talismans around, but the characters I have in their current setup are usually capable to win against anything Gauntlet can throw at me).
    My problem is that there is always at least one stage where luck is a big factor. I have some teams that have a 50-60% win rate, but nothing I can really trust.
    I'm quite well stocked on relics, health is maxed for all exept Sentinel (working on that) and Attack/Magic is also on its way to max for every class, but nothing so far has given me an acceptable success rate here...

OS
    Android
    FFE (Mystic Eternal) or Crusader (Shadow + Advantage) doubled with Phantom (Eclipse)
    Redan (Destiny + Sustaining)
    Charlotte (Fierce Echo + Overwelhming Advantage)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Thanks, I also found that I need a very good healer, but I don't have Redan. Tried to use blue Shinobi with Avenger instead, but that is not sufficient.
    My last take (best so far) was:
    Rainmaker (Eclipse)
    Magus Lilith (Destiny/Immunity)
    Yellow Bat (Destiny/

Yello Bat can heal, and if Rainmaker's fury manages to set up my blocker with infinite Shroud, a stage is as good as won.
    Any other ideas?
    I tried high damage, I tried high survivability.
    High damage means that I get killed too quickly.
    High survivability means that at the third stage, I get doomed and cannot get the Doom cleansed or win the stage before it triggers.
    Bringing the Alchemist in to heal and cleanse Doom effects was still too fragile, other silver debuff cleansers did not do that reliably enough on auto or did not heal or bring enough oompf.
    I'm still experimenting though.

I don't have the Count, any Killer, Madame, Redan.
    Apart from that, I have a pretty complete roster.

OS
    Android
    hi,
    I've never tried these teams in autoplay, but they can guarantee a win in at least 3min in the manual:

Benjamin Breeg Eddie (warlord / energy);
    Prisoner (primordials);
    Osiris (counter-strike / energy);
    or
    Doomsday Eddie (fate / energy);
    Prisoner (primordials);
    Sekhmet (valor);

with the first team I always use BBE's past basic ability, the prisoner I look at those who need to be stunned and the osiris to ensure endurance and immunity ...
    With the second team I use the power ability of the present and the basic ability oficial DDE (to guarantee complete fury) and with Sehkmet I use fury and I guarantee an eternal loop of turns until the end ...
    This second team has shown good results, but always has the full fury for Sekhmet (this second team has already been suggested by someone here in the forum, and it really works great)

Cheers

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    Android
    Manual vs autoplay is a BIG difference, unfortunately.
    I can crack the vault in ~3min with DDE/Prisoner/Sekhmet, but that's because I never use DDE's fury, something that autoplay will do more than half of the time.
    One chance for the opposition to hit back, and DDE is a goner.
    So this definitely falls into the hard-hitter category, but the logic for autoplay does not use this team as effectively as required.

OS
    Android
    Benjamin Breeg Eddie: Guard+Angel
    Killer Prime: Warlord+Sustaining+Inspiration
    Prisoner: Primordials

It's a pretty hard team to put together but this is what has gotten me through on autoplay without fail. Takes about 2ish minutes

OS
    Android
    Alright...
    I'm saving for Killer Prime, hoping for another event to collect Blood Souls... let's see.
    Since this could take a while:
    Any other ideas anyone?

OS
    iOS
    I tend to just do it manual as not yet found a team that can survive 100% - there is always one or two fails a week. But the team Amarthir mentioned is essentially what I use - it does work on auto but I still get the odd fail. I have also used DDE (also tried Benjamin too), Horus and Prisoner (it had fails on auto).
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Benjamin Breeg Eddie: Guard+Angel
    Killer Prime: Warlord+Sustaining+Inspiration
    Prisoner: Primordials

It's a pretty hard team to put together but this is what has gotten me through on autoplay without fail. Takes about 2ish minutes

Thanks, got KP through the Sacrifice Blood Souls, and I can confirm: this has worked 4 times in a row so far. Prisoner keeps dying regularly but is resurrected by Benjamin.
    It looks scary, but so far, autoplay has won every time without flaw, in 1:40 to 2:20 mins.
    I will play around with the new Banshees though, see what they can bring to the table...

OS
    iOS
    Assassin Banshee -
    Set
    Alexander Eddie - though any Eddie will do with the blockers and banshee