Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Benjamin Breeg Eddie: Guard+Angel
    Killer Prime: Warlord+Sustaining+Inspiration
    Prisoner: Primordials

It's a pretty hard team to put together but this is what has gotten me through on autoplay without fail. Takes about 2ish minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by EnricoPalazzo View Post
    Thanks, got KP through the Sacrifice Blood Souls, and I can confirm: this has worked 4 times in a row so far. Prisoner keeps dying regularly but is resurrected by Benjamin.
    It looks scary, but so far, autoplay has won every time without flaw, in 1:40 to 2:20 mins.
    I will play around with the new Banshees though, see what they can bring to the table...
    This team failed the first time i tried it. Came here to check... yep did it all correct. Went back and it cleared through no problem on second try. I will try again next time, but it is not 100%

OS
    iOS
    Baroness (Destiny, Immunity)
    Iron Maiden Ed (Warlord, Angel, Cosmic(ATK+))
    KP (Warlord, Sustaining, Tranquility)

All work for me all the time since I got IME.

But everything is full power - talismans, shards, etc. and I have a ton of relics as well.

I tried with primordials on IME and he just stayed stunned for most battles and eventually died.

I think some are doing it easily while others may be using the same teams and failing due to relics. I mean, if I can run it with ATK + 180% for everyone.. and you run the same toons with just the standard ATK, there's a world of difference there. Relics really mean there's no team anyone can provide that is failsafe unless you have the same number of relics in the same places.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-19-2019 at 08:52 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    yeah for sure, i said it before, but I think the relics was a HUGE mistake in game design. They need to design the encounters to challenge someone with full relics and then those that dont have them are screwed. Alternatively, they design for no (or low level) relics and you maxed out guys are bored and complain there arent anything challenging. Massive mistake.

I have the standard relics *mostly* maxed out, but not the per class relics. I think my ATK and magic relics are at maybe level 8? i forget. Health is maxed and i think fury is close to max also.

As soon as I max out the new Eddie, I will try your setup.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I've got a couple classes fully max'ed and really only need a couple more levels of DEF and MR for those that aren't max'ed (But that's like 50,000 IC still)
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    FFE
    KP
    The Ferryman
    100% under 1mn
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    To be honest I still just manual it - does not take long. I have had fails on al of my teams but probably just a bit of RNG as I had an almost 100% record in the current auto madness dungeon but get the odd defeat - like one in a 100 runs or so.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    This team failed the first time i tried it. Came here to check... yep did it all correct. Went back and it cleared through no problem on second try. I will try again next time, but it is not 100%
    Tried again today. Failed twice. first time it failed on the first wave, second time on the boss fight. So then I tried this:

Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Assassin Banshee -
    Set
    Alexander Eddie - though any Eddie will do with the blockers and banshee
    I dont have Set, but I used a maxed lilith with Destiny and Inspiration. Got destroyed twice, wasnt even close. It is also very slow.

I think a heavy hitter is essential, so I believe Yups team is likely the best. I am just going to pay the resources to max my IME and give that a shot.

OS
    Android
    baroness cant hold destiny and immunity... Sustaining maybe?

First try with Yups team i didnt kill anyone on my first attack in the first wave. They focused on Eddie and killed him. Tried again, cleared it no problem 1:39 time. on a side note, does your rewards decrease for every failure? because this was the worst i ever saw, I only got 3 rare souls, 5 precious frags, and 258,240 gold.

I am using:

IME - Angel (will) maxed / Warlord maxed / cosmic attack +15% HP. (white T1 level 10) giving 1621HP 153 ATK 70 DEF
    Baroness Redan - destiny and warp maxed
    KP - Warlord maxed / Sustaining (overwhelming) maxed / Tranquility (1 will 1 onslaught) 4 star max (i need to farm for more colorless 3* evo runes)
    Last edited by Natasmai; 02-20-2019 at 08:06 PM.

OS
    Android
    new day, new failure. I tried my team listed above, failed twice pretty quickly. I may not have enough relics to auto this at all. it's a very interesting nut to crack.

I was just successful on first try with this team:

Crusader - Fate/energy maxed
    Horus - Future/Guard maxed
    KP - Warlord maxed / Sustaining (overwhelming) maxed / Tranquility (1 will 1 onslaught) 4 star max

Biggest problem is when Horus uses the Fury before Crusader can do his. This team might work!
    Last edited by Natasmai; 02-21-2019 at 05:36 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Try this, works for me with a 1:30 to 2:00 min. And i’m not exactly relic heavy, max gen hp and besides that, a bit of everything

Doomsday: angel/fate
    Set: mark/something green (i’m using titan atm)
    Kp: warlord/inspiration/sustaining (i’m currently using nightmare/energy)

Btw: not my ‘invention’, so credits should go to whoever came up with this. It was a tip about how to survive in the later parts of gauntlet. Zamasu maybe.......?
    Last edited by tex-0775; 02-21-2019 at 09:59 PM.
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows