Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Bug on dungeons???

So i was so excited to unlock the dungeons again... but then it said ,,cleared" on 1st three... I clearly did not play on those yet

OS
    iOS
    So wait, did you or did u not play the dung last week? If yes then this is normal, i was dissapointed too but u domt expect them to give ya all that ironite again! Its also best so now we dont have to always replay the same lvls to get to the one where 3* evos drop
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Today a lot of freezes in the Assassin's dungeon X.
    And it happened something very frustrating:
    when I beat the Boss, I had a double KO (thank you Magnus Allied Soldier) and I was really disappointed to discover that in this case you have no rewards.
    So no 3* Evo shards drops every times I'm farm this level, freezing level 2 once, we have not many solution to have these 3* Evo shards.
    I'm so edgy, I'm done...

OS
    Android
    I haven't encountered any freeze till now instead, but not a single 3* evo shard dropped :/ not even in the IX and X stage

OS
    Android
    Revenge seems to be bugged still. Higher levels constantly hang. Only way out is exit. Quick solution - don't use mirror shield before only boss is standing.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 08-29-2016 at 10:10 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    I haven't encountered any freeze till now instead, but not a single 3* evo shard dropped :/ not even in the IX and X stage
    I have had the same issue, been farming stage X for a while and I've received a load of 5* shards but no 3* evo shard, even got a 1* evo shard drop. Honestly, this is getting boring. In more than 15 runs, no 3* evo shard on stage X. And a bug I've found is that the true damage reflected from the blue soldier shield is healing the boss instead of doing damage.

Been farming today at tier10 Assassin with results of 3×3 stars purple evo shards and 1x3 stars evo shards. Took me about 25games with 2 freezes.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Been farming today at tier10 Assassin with results of 3×3 stars purple evo shards and 1x3 stars evo shards. Took me about 25games with 2 freezes.
    About the same here. There's a distinct lack of rare souls dropping. Both freezes were at the start of wave 2 when I went to put reflect shield up. The quick time event didn't fire and both sides stood looking at each other until I exited the battle. The client was still responsive as I didn't have to force quit.

OS
    iOS
    How can the enemies use revenge if they are freakin FROZEN or STUNNED...sad!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Revenge seems to be bugged still. Higher levels constantly hang. Only way out is exit. Quick solution - don't use mirror shield before only boss is standing.
    Yeah I'm getting freezing with reflecty soldier So frustrating
    I can do it without him, but is way more of a ballache