Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Magus Convict

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4★ character!

From now until January 17th, 4 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Convict Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4★ Magus Convict!

The Magus Convict joins the cast as a new 4★ Magus in Legacy of the Beast. Using the jagged end of a broken bottle and various contraband as her weapon, the Magus convict is a single-target magic damage dealer that grants immunity to Silence and Crave effects for her team with her passive while inflicting Fear on her basic attack. Her power skill can remove Revenge and Counterstrike effects from all enemies with a chance to gain those effects for herself and grant Regen to all her allies.

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Convict Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra Convict Fragments for new Tower Talismans! Tower Talismans are exclusively available in the Specials Store in exchange for Convict Fragments.

500 Convict Soul Fragments will get you 1 Tower Talisman!

Tower Talismans are green talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else!. Equip them to gain a random Golden Defensive Effect every turn for 1 turn.

In addition to this, for the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5★ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4★ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Magus Convict:

• Get a FREE 10 Convict Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Magus Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5★ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Magus Convict!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Magus Convict, including Power Talismans and the debut Fortune Talismans!

Fortune Talismans are blue talismans with a 4 set effect that is not available anywhere else!. Equip them to reduce all damage taken by 40%. These talismans also heal all allies for 5% of your Max HP with a 35% chance to cleanse self when you take damage.

Power Talismans are green talismans with a 3 set effect. Equip a full set to gain a Power Shield for 2 turns at the start of battle. Power Shield reduces 25% of damage and generates Power when hit.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Convict Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit her, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

OS
    Android
    Nice change with the addition of the conversion of fragments into talisman.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    1 mega refil and haven’t gotten a single rare soul. Is it just me being unlucky or Is it a glitch?

Did anyone get a rare soul from LOL so far?

I did get about 100 Lilith fragments so no complaints there.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    1 mega refil and haven’t gotten a single rare soul. Is it just me being unlucky or Is it a glitch?

You're not the only one. 2 mega refills and only got 3 rare souls. The droprates for those are extremely low and the 3X chance doesn't seem to help at all.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post

I get one rare soul, but only 40 lilith frags.

OS
    Android
    Before today, LoL was not dropping rare souls at all. I had about 200 saved from farming LoL before the legendary event started, after it started I dropped 0 in A LOT of level X clears. Today I have picked up 7 so far out of my 50 trooper farm runs, so I say you just have bad luck. But rare drops were definitely completely turned off for the last week or so.

OS
    Android
    On a side note, we really need a conversion for regular souls into rare souls. I have well over 2000 regular souls waiting for the sac event, but I'd sure rather trade them at maybe 20:1 for a rare soul.

OS
    Android
    I've gotten 8 rare souls across around 1200 SoT. Rng gonna rng

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I've gotten 8 rare souls across around 1200 SoT. Rng gonna rng
    Hi Amarthir are you farming level 10?
    I have used about 600 sot so far and not 1 rare soul... heaps of Lillith frags but the convict frags seem a bit slow to drop...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I ran 60 level 10 battles, pulled 130 lilith frags, 235 convict frags and several rare souls. I must have pulled a 50 lilith frag drop, otherwise about normal drop rates.

I guess we will have complaints about needing 1500 hundred convict frags for a set of talis. Its another way to make you buy ironite.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around