Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    OS
    iOS
    The events are for new players that haven't yet figured out you have to spend $$$ to actually get the worthwhile things...

Events are not really geared towards long term players other than to set limits so far out of reach, whatever the "prize" is it's not too easily acquired. This in turn makes many thing completely out of reach for newer players unless they slap down a couple hundred dollars.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I know what you mean Stormseye. I have lots of class specific rare souls, legendary souls and even quite a few of the class mythical souls. When there are events to trade or get rewarded for dropping in rare souls, I wish the class specific ones counted as well. I don't have much of a reason to open the green, blue or red ones. I'm already loaded up to sacrifice a lot of extra characters.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    4 mega fills plus normal SoT fills from starting event only netted
    1300 convict
    485 lillith
    10 ish rare souls

Anyone have any opinions on the fortune talismans in the store? I have free money on my Google account and was considering buying them.

OS
    iOS
    I did not chase any extra frags beyond the first completed character this event. I played 1 mega refill of each LoL dungeon mostly to get shards to use in the coming sac event. I also like the idea of using extra shards for the talismans, but I looked at the cost of these at the beginning of the event and decided immediately I wasn't going to even try to collect that much in this short time. The perceived value just wasn't there this time.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Everytime they make a "new" way of "achieving" *cough cough* i mean buy things..,
    It's overpriced..,

1500 Fragments for 1 complete set.., that's so fucking laughable.., they make this whole game more and more to a complete joke.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    iOS
    Some people were collecting 10-20-30 of the 4 star characters from these types of events. So I see the need for a secondary way to spend the fragments and I think that's good. The problem arises with the fact that they then price these secondary items at the same level as the poor bastard who collect 10-20-30 of the 4 star characters. Unless their data shows that hundreds of users are doing they.. .they are jsut pricing very poorly (as they really always have). But well.. you can always quit playing.

The costs of items are actually inflated due to a select handful of very hardcore players. At least that's my take.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Fast4Love View Post
    Anyone have any opinions on the fortune talismans in the store? I have free money on my Google account and was considering buying them.
    Zantarath has a great write up on these in the Talisman section

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...Fortune-Tliman
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Zantarath has a great write up on these in the Talisman section

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...Fortune-Tliman
    Thanks for the heads up! Didnt think there would be such an elaborate write up so soon

OS
    Android
    Nice event : 3 Convict + 2 sets of Tower (mystical & overwehlming) + 30+ rare souls
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹