Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The part I don't get here is why a LoL event starts in the middle of the week. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in my memory they always started on a Sunday and most of the time even with two additional days so the chance to reach the goal is higher.
    And now we get only 3 days to collect 1700 frags?!

If the drop rate would be higher... okay....but so far I only managed to get 645 frags in two days.
    That's gonna be 2 for the sac event then since there's no chance to get the talismans with just enough ironite left for 2 refills.
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    Android
    They rarely run the LoL event with the gunner or assassin worlds. Sometimes they extend the event after the sentinal world is complete. They run red/blue/green for an extra 8 or 16 hours to run until the next weekly reset.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 4V1ct0ry View Post
    The part I don't get here is why a LoL event starts in the middle of the week. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in my memory they always started on a Sunday and most of the time even with two additional days so the chance to reach the goal is higher.
    Depends on the event. Some have started at 7:00 or 8:00 PM Eastern on Saturday, starting with the Gunner LOL. Some have started at 7:00 or 8:00 PM Eastern on Monday, starting with the Warrior LOL.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Around 1500 ironite so far to get 2335 convict frags and 870 Lilith frags.
    Definitely every event more ironite is needed to farm.

Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    German translation says: "Zugefügter Schaden steigt basierend auf den Werten für ANG und SPEZIAL".

"On target" is missing. Such wrong translations are confusing...
    German is not my mother tongue, but i would even replace “für” with “von”...Werten von Gegners ANG und SPEZIAL?

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    GotN, if there is a problem with the translation you may want to post a correct translation so others may benefit. Please make NF aware of the mistake and hopefully they wont repeat the error in future posts.

I do not understand german, what is the difference between flame and flare in Geman.. If someone is using a translator program could it be mistaken for the same meaning ?

In American English a flashlight is the same as a torch in other English meanings. If this was translated by a program it could have different meanings to the English readers around the world.

There are misinterpretations of the English phrases or exact meaning of the mechanics of the game. Some of these misinterpretations are mistaken for bugs until it is clarified by someone.
    It’s not as much about mistakening an UK Fag for an American Fag....there is a whole part missing. the one which determines if it’s based on YOUR attack or the TARGETS.

OS
    iOS
    So who do you think tower talismans are good on? Assuming they are best used on blocker characters who can’t equip eternal talisman, I can only think of the following:

Warrior undead
    Sentinel angle

What do you guys think.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    Yellow pumkin could use them. They dont have to just go on a blocker. You could use them on specialty toons that you use for there power move. You could try and use them on squishy toons.

Are you going to buy the mystical for maximum HP?
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Are you going to buy the mystical for maximum HP?
    Lol I am not sure. The main reason I am trying to figure out toons to use this talisman on is so I can decide whether to get mystical or overwhelming. I think I might go with mystical this time around. Will work on other sets when they show up in future events.
    Last edited by Waffen; 01-16-2019 at 11:01 PM.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    Yellow pumkin is a blocker, has 2 green, 1 yellow and 3 open slots.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Well I've run LOL X exclusively for 2 days.. including 2 mega refills of SOT at the start of the event, then after that natural SOT... Grabbed the character at the first 200 frags.... and now...I'm barely getting close to 1 of the talismans. Getting an additional 1k frag in 1 day is an unrealistic goal for many I think. So again....pay to play....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..