Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'm at the same point. I'm not going any further. I'm going to use the extra for the sacrifice and convert the rest. I've reached my goal of leveling my last 2 toons. I'll wait until the talismans drop in gauntlet or something else

OS
    iOS
    Got my 2nd ever lilith soul. Woot!

Got my 2nd ever gunner lilith :'(((((

Undecided whether I should sac, or whether I should keep for gauntlet. Thoughts anyone?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    I don't keep any duplicates for the gauntlet. Seems like just a waste of resources to power up duplicates.

And seemingly all I get from Lilith soul drops are Gunner Liliths. Like a 10:1 ratio of them.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I only got a total of 110 Lilith fragments. I've never had enough luck to get one from fragments in a long time. I've resorted to buying mind each time I get enough frontier coins. Slow, but it worked lol

OS
    iOS
    Well I did eventually get them all to drop.. but I did buy Warrior Lilith after my 8th or 9th Gunner dropped. And of course, then I had them all and Warrior finally dropped.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I keep a few select duplicates such as lilliths and some of the Eddie's for gauntlet levels that don't say no duplicates. The characters are easily leveled by having them run along with your mains while farming. I would keep at least one of the event characters, but maybe save the rest for sac.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I keep a few select duplicates such as lilliths and some of the Eddie's for gauntlet levels that don't say no duplicates. The characters are easily leveled by having them run along with your mains while farming. I would keep at least one of the event characters, but maybe save the rest for sac.
    Do you ever bother sharding your dupes?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    Android
    I wouldnt shard your dupes. You will soon enough pull good toons that you will want to shard. At a certain level dupes may be useful in gauntlet, but you will gain enough others that they can be sacrificed.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I wouldnt shard your dupes. You will soon enough pull good toons that you will want to shard. At a certain level dupes may be useful in gauntlet, but you will gain enough others that they can be sacrificed.
    I guess, I'll see if I can get away keeping the gunner lilith dupe. She's good for bulk removing effects I guess, even if she doesnt hit the hardest.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Well I did eventually get them all to drop.. but I did buy Warrior Lilith after my 8th or 9th Gunner dropped. And of course, then I had them all and Warrior finally dropped.
    Same here. I had them all except Warrior, had to wait for ages but she finally dropped. Once I got her, the next 2 pulls were... yeah, you guessed it... Warrior.