Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Got 235 Convict frags, about 100 Lilith frags and 0 Rare souls from around 65 runs on Level X. Not going to grind for the talismans but will use any spare SoT after my normal Powerslave Trooper grind for the next few days to see if I can get any more frags.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Well I did 2 mega refills and ran LOL X exclusively... a little over 400 convict frags.. roughly 200 Lilith frags ... and 2 Rare souls. Drop rates seem to be pretty low.

(I don't pay attention to Lilith frags really. I have them all so I'm not waiting for any of them.... but I got enough for a Lilith soul, had roughly 350 frags before the event, the soul gave me yet ANOTHER Gunner Lilith.. same as always -- that's like 10 Gunner, 2 Assassin, and 1 over the other three ---- yeah.. someone tell me my account isn't marked to get Gunner Liliths... I'll sell you a bridge in Arizona. No RNG can be THAT bad.).
    Last edited by Yup; 01-15-2019 at 09:10 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Convict does MAG damage scaling on ATK? Is this correct? Otherwise description is wrong. Don’t have her yet. What are her talisman slots?
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Again, some talis are only available if you pay. Which is annoying. They said they won't be available anywhere else but if I'm not mistaken it was the same for the Venom talis and you can purchase them with FC.

Update: I did one mega refill as I wanted to collect Lilitth frags. Doing LoL X, I received:
    - 275 char frags
    - 3 rare souls
    - 195 lilith frags.

I cannot say the drop rate is fantastic especially for the new character. I will continue tomorrow to get blue frags as I think maybe this character will help with Gauntlet.
    Last edited by Banished; 01-15-2019 at 11:43 AM.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    She has one blue and 2 green, with 3 open.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Convict does MAG damage scaling on ATK? Is this correct? Otherwise description is wrong. Don’t have her yet. What are her talisman slots?
    The german translation says: Scaling on Attack+Special ???

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    The german translation says: Scaling on Attack+Special ???
    Damage dealt is based on the opponents attack and special skills, but its magic damage. So maybe good against the likes of hallowed eddies, navigator etc.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    So far, I've done 2 mega refills (got a lot of 4* reds that need updating!).
    580 convict frags
    395 lillith frags (I think I might have had maybe 5 or 10 though to start)
    4 rare souls... 1st refill Im pretty sure I got nothing. 2nd refill 4.

If you work it out as 450 ironite per lillith, thats not too bad, as long as you are like me and dont have them all yet #hopeitsnotgunner

But all up, if youve got a need to do some upgrading, then for 750 ironite you get 2 lilliths & 1 set of tower talismans, it doesnt seem too bad.

Also, whether its worth getting talismans, or just get a 4* sac fodder after the 1st convict would be the question. IInstead of 1 set of tower talismans, you get 7.5 4* sacrificials. Probably worth going the sac approach? Most of the way to a level VI sac?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Not primordials Cef, their eternals...
    And yes she seems to get 1 every turn for the duration of battle.
    6 set purple Eclipse gives shroud, doesnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Simple answer, if you are serious, you can spend all day doing virtually nothing else in life except on LOTB - farm and spend farm and spend, sad life... but I lived there for a little while a few months back...
    Christmas has been a really good break from being slammed with event after event after event after event after event after event after... ohhh felt like Yup there for a little while... you get the idea...
    Those that have, get, it seems. I remember a few months ago when i started playing thats how it was for me. I couldnt farm the good levels, couldnt ever farm enough materials and gold for everything i wanted to do, plus before leveling yourself up, you are limited to how much SoT you can even store up while logged off. Plus any farming I did do had to be played by hand or at least babysat, no auto-farming.

Now that I am able to farm any LOL X, any BNW X, NotB madness, etc... I have plenty of materials and gold (until the sac events roll in) and while the game is playing most of the day, it is all on auto-farm so I dont actually need to attend to it.

Bottom line, IMO, they developers are idiots for making the start of the game such a massive uphill battle. I guarantee there are tons of people out there who installed the game, played it a few days and said fuck this it is too hard and time consuming, and they quit. I know, because Ive talked with quite a few of them. A good developer would set the game up so it is super easy and inviting, free stuff everywhere, maybe a level that rewards massive amounts of much needed materials but can only be run up to level 10, something to trick people into sticking with the game. Then as they progress it can get hard, but the player has already invested so much time... might as well stick with it. Missing a lot of growth potential here.

OS
    Android
    Around 400 ironite spent for 460 character fragments and 185 Lilith fragments, so for me drop rate is too low. Hope it gets better, anyways will continue farming for XP shards as almost have none at start of the event.