Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    When this style of event began we were after Lillith from memory, then Lillith featured as a side kick to every frag event from then on, I remember not having to spend much money to bulk up my ironite in order to buy more sot, which did not have a mega refill then either, Say for example lunch time at work I'd buy roughly 400 sot, set the game to 3X auto throw it back in my bag and go back to work, by home time the sot was spent and at least 1 x Lillith soul had been earnt, I could easily earn 2 -3 Liliths in an event.
    Anyone who cannot recognise how infrequently Event soul fragments drop is either not too familiar with the game or is kidding themselves, every event it gets worse, the drop rate is so low now on event souls I have spent more than twice what I normally would in sot for almost half the result.
    As for the talisman, they're just not good enough to continue farming burning up my money for.

Magis Shinobi I earnt 3 x, Derby Demon I earnt 3 x too, I have earnt a spare convict for the sac event, I will do my troopers in LOL today, once their gone that's it for me, it's all getting to much of a money grab now, even the worthwhile deals on ironite and event related packs are getting more tight fisted, I love this game but I may get pushed out if some sanity does not return to the management of the game...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I need to complete some runs to replenish my evo shards. I haven't recovered from the pumkin sacathon. Then I used a bunch of blue shards on the snowman event. I tracked my results from the frag events and percentage earned per run has varied, but hasn't varied that much. On events that the character frags dropped less, then I recieved more lilith frags. The same for colored 3* evo shards versus colorless. I have recieved a fair amount of rare souls, but haven't kept count.

I wouldnt have played this event except to replenish shards, I dont need the sac fodder or lilith frags. The lilith frags aren't as important for the FC since we can earn FC in other events.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    7 mega refills (1050 ironite) and this is what I have gotten:

10 rare souls
    450-500 Lilith fragments (don’t remember exactly how many I had before I started farming)
    1130 event fragments

I have only been playing this game for about 3-4 months now. But by far this is the worst drop rate I have experienced.
    I am after rare souls as I am still chasing for count, but I don’t think I will continue farming. It’s not worth it.

Also 1500 event fragments for 1 talisman set is rediculous. Especially, considering the drop rates.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    I played my troopers on lol x last night and got 3 rare souls and 60 Lilith fragments and enough for the convict. I'm not chasing the talismans, as they will be in gauntlet or skull quests soon enough. They cost too much at the moment. I'm going to farm the sentinel lol next to finish leveling 2 toons (I need 12 3* runes). That's the only reason I'll continue this event

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I played my troopers on lol x last night and got 3 rare souls and 60 Lilith fragments and enough for the convict. I'm not chasing the talismans, as they will be in gauntlet or skull quests soon enough. They cost too much at the moment. I'm going to farm the sentinel lol next to finish leveling 2 toons (I need 12 3* runes). That's the only reason I'll continue this event
    If I could I would send you some ... got 201 of them ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    When the sac event starts, will there be a benefit to holding on to souls? Or can I safely use some of my souls now and save whatever characters I dont need for the sac later? I can't remember for sure how it works. Like will I get extra frags when I use a soul (like right now with the legendary frags)

OS
    Android
    You never know what they will do. Sometimes they give extra frags sometimes they dont. It is always a gamble sac now for the sure benefit or wait and see. Do you chose door #1 or door #2? If you want a better shot at a special heroic toons sac now, or gamble on the slot machine later.

2 sac events ago they were giving heroic frags, I earned a bunch then, the gamble paid and I did not need to do the special event currently going on now.

There is no clearly correct answer.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    how many characters everyone saving for sacrefice event?i have from 2 or maybe 3 full vortexs but that is nothing...this game going in mission impossible...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    how many characters everyone saving for sacrefice event?i have from 2 or maybe 3 full vortexs but that is nothing...this game going in mission impossible...
    I dont have much at all! Maybe just 2 vortexes worth. But on the plus side, this is likely the case simply because I've been pulling a heap of new chars lately!

I do have a feeling to 'complete' the sac event I may have to grind dump a shed-load of 1* souls, and slowy getting 15 shards at a time!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    The question is will it be the same as last event and give blood frags. I hope so, I would like to earn KP and even banshee, warlord talis would be n8ce.
    Muzzleloader-8226.