OS
    Android

We need a way to help our troopers

I wish that we could send in game resources to our fellow troopers. I would love to send skill shards, duplicate characters, ironite, frontier coins, talismans, and all other things you can acquire in the game to a player in need. This would be especially helpful to new players.

OS
    Android
    I agree. We should have a way to exchange our surplus and help others, as well as get help from others. It's not like selling an account, but then again we'd be competing with the stores...

OS
    iOS
    Nice idea and sentiment but I cannot see that in a million years.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Would be great but it goes again the revenue model of the game...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Maybe some bonus for using all 50 troopers? It would end up with more people getting badges and adding friends. We need a little more interaction though, would be cool. No chat or anything, but maybe some profile personalisation?

OS
    Android
    It'd be nice if you could designate one of your troopers as "special" and use him a finite amount of times per day (say 10). Though you should receive badges only once and you should not be able to change the "special" more often than once a week. They'll never allow sending or trading of resources, but something like the "sepcial trooper" could help a newly registered big time. A startup boost might also be nice, for example, if you register you'll receive the current heroic soul toon plus 10 shards for free. Though a fully sharded 5* redan would probably make mincemeat of the first worlds ...
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Why not just do like what other games like Farm Town do and let us purchase items and gift them to our allies? Our friends/teammates get what they need and the company still makes their money. Win/win.