Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    I made sure, as ever, that I got him. Had loads to sacrifice and still have loads left so got 77 souls (75 needed for Bass Eddie) so got him and two or three each of the Banshees except Sentinal. Not done anything with them yet but as others have said Assassin and Gunner look decent with the others being pretty good too - useful in Gauntlet as another batch of decent characters to keep.

Also, at last got my Magus Hellraiser which was nice - now where is that Warrior Chopper!
    Last edited by scott-5496; 01-18-2019 at 02:05 PM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I opened open 100 shrieking souls and no Eddie, so it is not my turn to have him drop for myself.i still bought him from my Eddie frags.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    He is now added to Magus Mythical Soul, but I don’t think anybody needs that, cause imo he’s pretty easy to get from fragments in this event.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    From what I an tell from playing Base Eddie, he certainly was cheated in power. He certainly likes to steal individual buffs, his stop ability would be quite interesting if it effected all opponents.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    From what I an tell from playing Base Eddie, he certainly was cheated in power.

Bass Ed, fully sharded..... hits as hard as my UNSHARDED Mummy Eddie -- seriously very similar damage against the same opponents... and Bass Ed is a 5 star????

Perhaps I've been mistaken about the star system all along. Perhaps 5 star merely indicates how rare or difficult it is to get the character and has no correlation to the strength of the character. I always assumes 4 stars were more powerful than 3 stars and 5 stars were more powerful than 4 stars. But the last couple Eddies released don't seem to hold true to that (Killer Ed, Bass Ed).
    Last edited by Yup; 01-19-2019 at 06:01 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I do wonder if he's worth more damage-wise now that his attacks (except for British Lion) can be upped by an additional 40%.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good