Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

The Banshee Gang

A thread to discuss the Banshee characters.

OS
    iOS
    Haven't had a real chance to test them, but the gunner can equip primordials. That's always a plus in my book.

OS
    Android
    After doing a bit of testing, this is what I got:

The Assassin Banshee might be the best one. She is... infuriatingly resilient.

I don't have the Gunner but she seems like she would be second best.

Warrior is third best

Sentinel is fourth

And Magus is probably the worst. Which is not saying much because all 5 are pretty awesome. But I'm open to other opinions.

OS
    iOS
    I've got them all except the Magus.. haven't really tested any of them other than Warrior, which I've had a couple weeks now.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I tried the Assassin in the Arena and her passive did not kick in once. Easily slaughtered by the top teams. I am sure i need to work on her talismans though. Was running her with Fate and Purge though she may better benefit from Nightmare and Angel.

Gunner is really nice with Primordials equipped and I was able to beat a few FFE/KP builds with her. I may try her with some other talismans. Her power move is solid though a little expensive at 7 cost. Might pair well with Iron Eddie.

I just picked up the Magus and after playing with her on my troopers I think she has some good potential. Since her cleanse only costs 5 and removes all negative effects including silver effects. She needs a blocker but I will test her some more with talismans. Looking at Angel and Energy.

Did not get Sentinel yet so cant comment on her yet.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    I tried the Assassin in the Arena and her passive did not kick in once. Easily slaughtered by the top teams. I am sure i need to work on her talismans though. Was running her with Fate and Purge though she may better benefit from Nightmare and Angel.
    What I learned about her passive is that it affects everyone except for her. Spent plenty of time testing her passive out and she has the most potential in my eyes, but finding the right talisman set is tricky. I'm leaning towards angel and Immunity, but she needs a blocker as well.

OS
    iOS
    I feel the Magnus would be really good for a burn team which is what i'm running for my offence right now, a good sub for Daedalus when the opponent has Madam
    her talismenslots look wonky tho. her damage is magic but her slots are 1 gunner and two green?????

OS
    iOS
    I've got them all now.. powering them up... I've got the Gunner and Assassin fully sharded and 1 or 2 skill shards on a couple others.

Assassin is great for immunity.. Gunner is great to REMOVE immunity and buffs before she hits. So far the others are okay. Not bad, but nothing to get too worked up about.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    eah personally i feel they are pertty awsome characters, around the level of them shinobis. at least on next round of gauntlest i wouldent have to force my self to use them demon spawns anymore(blue demon is decent fro certin teams tho)

OS
    iOS
    Amarthir I owe you an apology. After playing around with this Assassin I found that she is quite amazing with a blocker and the right set up. I just switched my defense team to test but I am using the same team on attack and have obliterated every type team faced so far. FFE/KD, HE/Alch and everything in between has fallen. The passive is just so good. I am wondering how much more survivability you could gain if you can fit a set of Destiny set somewhere in the build but here is what I am using currently. I have even seen a few lower level guys using Assassin Banshee and not maxed level and she gave me a little bit of trouble but the other allies took care of her so the rest of the team would fall soon after.

Assassin Banshee - Angel/Fate - She needs to stay alive to keep the passive up so those are the best talismans for that. Her basic attack gives Perfect Immunity to the team providing more survivability from KD and the like, healing herself in the process. I have only had to use her power ability once and it was insane because she was the only one standing against a team of 4. She revived the whole team and I had full fury and completely wiped out the opponent.

Gunner Banshee - Primordial set - Basic attack eats up Magus Lillith with Destiny and anyone else hiding behind Invincibility. Her real crusher is Wild One. Facing a team with stacked buffs? Hit Wild One and watch them all drop and end up with a nasty list of debuffs. Then she gives a random offensive buff to each ally. Most times it's Crit strike so now you have some power on your attackers. Even better is that Wild One does no damage so you don't trigger Counter or wake sleeping enemies.

Set - Shadow/Immunity - in the past he was not as great as other blockers since he was easy to kill off after the first round of him not having invisibility but with Assassin Banshee protecting him he is quite good at staying alive. Often times he is hitting for 30-40k from Shadow and Gunner Banshee buffs.

Final Frontier Eddie - Eternity Set - Though I just got him yesterday and am still not 100% convinced that Eternity is the best set for him, he does add more to the survivability of the team. I mainly use only two of his abilities and his Fury. Earthbound is my main go to for stun and power generation to feed Gunner Banshee. On occasion I will use Hallowed Bones but mostly Earthbound and The Final Frontier.

I humbly enjoy this crow Amarthir!
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121