Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I just had a sticky beak at a fellow troopers Assasin Banshee, that passive is the single most confusing description of any character to date, I still don't get it... can someone please explain it to me I'm a bit daft sometimes...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I can see a nerf already coming for both yellow and purple banshee. The assassin banshee placing immunity before your attack it will negate revenge trap, sleep and other negative effects. The gunner removing invincibility and vanish before the attack can wipe out blockers defenses. Steel and shadow will be rendered useless after the first attack.

I guess with all the defensive buffs be given at the start of the battle, I can see why we need ultimate buff removers.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    The way I understand it is that 35% of the time your team will take 0 damage from an attack. The 65% chance that an attack will land the damage will be random and based on that characters Max HP.

So if a mutil attacker swings with physical damage at your team, each member has a 35% chance to take 0 damage. If the attack goes through, it may come through as magic, true or physical regardless of the attacker and the damage is a % of your Max HP instead of straight damage. We don’t know what that % is but I can assure you it has never been 100%.

This is why I use Eternal Talismans on my FFE. Even when attacks penetrate the Banshee passive they still may be blocked by other Shields.

OS
    Android
    Yeah good point! I just had a few bouts in the arena and have seen a number of teams sporting banshees, I don't muck around with them Gunner Banshee is the first one I destroy closely followed by Assasin Banshee... fortunately I haven't seen the bad side of one of these teams yet...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Amarthir I owe you an apology. After playing around with this Assassin I found that she is quite amazing with a blocker and the right set up. I just switched my defense team to test but I am using the same team on attack and have obliterated every type team faced so far. FFE/KD, HE/Alch and everything in between has fallen. The passive is just so good. I am wondering how much more survivability you could gain if you can fit a set of Destiny set somewhere in the build but here is what I am using currently. I have even seen a few lower level guys using Assassin Banshee and not maxed level and she gave me a little bit of trouble but the other allies took care of her so the rest of the team would fall soon after.

Assassin Banshee - Angel/Fate - She needs to stay alive to keep the passive up so those are the best talismans for that. Her basic attack gives Perfect Immunity to the team providing more survivability from KD and the like, healing herself in the process. I have only had to use her power ability once and it was insane because she was the only one standing against a team of 4. She revived the whole team and I had full fury and completely wiped out the opponent.

Gunner Banshee - Primordial set - Basic attack eats up Magus Lillith with Destiny and anyone else hiding behind Invincibility. Her real crusher is Wild One. Facing a team with stacked buffs? Hit Wild One and watch them all drop and end up with a nasty list of debuffs. Then she gives a random offensive buff to each ally. Most times it's Crit strike so now you have some power on your attackers. Even better is that Wild One does no damage so you don't trigger Counter or wake sleeping enemies.

Set - Shadow/Immunity - in the past he was not as great as other blockers since he was easy to kill off after the first round of him not having invisibility but with Assassin Banshee protecting him he is quite good at staying alive. Often times he is hitting for 30-40k from Shadow and Gunner Banshee buffs.

Final Frontier Eddie - Eternity Set - Though I just got him yesterday and am still not 100% convinced that Eternity is the best set for him, he does add more to the survivability of the team. I mainly use only two of his abilities and his Fury. Earthbound is my main go to for stun and power generation to feed Gunner Banshee. On occasion I will use Hallowed Bones but mostly Earthbound and The Final Frontier.

I humbly enjoy this crow Amarthir!
    Hats off to Stormseye (again) for this outstanding setup. Gotta hand it to you bro, I have to admit I almost enjoyed getting my ass handed to me,on a plate against this team. The Banshee chiks are an excellent addition to the roster, combining new skills wrapped up in devilishly appealing packages.

OS
    Android
    Take a look at Gunner Banshee's Basic Skill, and I quote"ANGEL GRINDER" awesome let's go and grind some Angel's.

I think the creators should apply spell check before they publish this stuff sometimes...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Take a look at Gunner Banshee's Basic Skill, and I quote"ANGEL GRINDER" awesome let's go and grind some Angel's.

I think the creators should apply spell check before they publish this stuff sometimes...
    So Rags what is it supposed to say if Angel Grinder is needing a spell check?Name:  Screenshot_2019-01-19-15-56-38.png
Views: 371
Size:  722.0 KB I am in love with her no matter what it is called. Strippers with chainsaws just do it for me, what can I say.Name:  Screenshot_2019-01-19-15-56-52.png
Views: 335
Size:  938.6 KB

OS
    Android
    Whats the Problem with Angel grinder?

OS
    iOS
    I think Rags believes it should read "ANGLE GRINDER"... but really

The devs could have actually meant "ANGEL"

Meaning it clears positive buffs like Angel talismans clear negative buffs.

So it may or may not actually be a typo.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I think Rags believes it should read "ANGLE GRINDER"... but really

The devs could have actually meant "ANGEL"

Meaning it clears positive buffs like Angel talismans clear negative buffs.

So it may or may not actually be a typo.
    Don't know about red/blue ones, but at least the green/purple ones basics attack names seem to coincide with the saws they're holding so ...
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race