Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Perhaps things are spelt differently in the states or your respective countries, where I'm from that should read Angle with respect to the power tool Angle grinder, an Angel as in Angel talisman is spelt correctly... they can't both be right....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I just played Terek's new defence in the Arena, that Assasin Banshee is very good, I would say the protection she offers her team is way above 35%.... awesome character, beside Gunner Banshee it's a very hard slog knocking them down...

OS
    Android
    They should put a safety shield on her tool, it would create a terrible mess when contact with her opponent occurs. Also isn't the sentinal blade turning backwards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I haven't seen the Sentinel Banshee yet anywhere.... good point though all these characters could use some personal protective equipment....

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I haven't seen the Sentinel Banshee yet anywhere.... good point though all these characters could use some personal protective equipment....
    Got one in my inventory if you want to take a look. 5-star, unleveled. Username is Satan81-5023
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I've got all 5 at various stages of powering up. W and A are fully sharded and full power - G is fully sarded but needs 50 levels still. S & M have 1 or 2 skill shards and still have a 20-50 levels to go. All evolved to 5 star though.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I've got all 5 Banshees. All pushed up to lvl 100 and fully sharded. Not all have talis yet, or possibly even good selections of talis.

Suggestions anyone?
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I've got all but the Assasin and I'll beg borrow and steal till I do get her... almost finished levelling up the Sentinel and all are skill sharded, Sentinel will hold Eternals, Gunner will hold Primordials, I guess based on what I read of Stormseye's Assasin she is 3 purples? I just had my ass handed to me by his defence too, going to be hard to stop the Assasin Banshee and blocker combo...

OS
    Android
    Not quite:
    Assassin: 2 Yellow, 1 Purple (YPY)
    Gunner: 3 Yellow
    Warrior: 3 Red
    Sentinel: 3 Green
    Magus: 2 Green, 1 Yellow (GYG)

Currently I have on them:
    Gunner: Primordials.
    Assassin: Radiant, Resilience (might swap Resilience for Warlord if I get enough blood soul fragments for another set - shouldn't be hard).
    Warrior: Strike, Force (haven't quite got a set of Valor I can spare on her atm).
    Sentinel: Not yet chosen (haven't quite got a set of Eternals I can spare on her atm).
    Magus: Shell, Tranquility and Immunity.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    I'm running into a bug where i could not damage a entire team sometimes with the assassin banshee when the other team also had a blocker with destiny, the blocker gain no effect such as invincibility and take no damage but i just a bunch of blocked on the blocker but just no damage taken what so ever

or i could jsut have the worst luck in the universe and failed to land a single hit for 5 turns straight with all my characters?

its also quite funny when the dmage avoid basically cancel my million damage hit setup team. god i hate this thing when i have to fight it