Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantarath View Post
    I'm running into a bug where i could not damage a entire team sometimes with the assassin banshee when the other team also had a blocker with destiny, the blocker gain no effect such as invincibility and take no damage but i just a bunch of blocked on the blocker but just no damage taken what so ever
    I'm seeing the same thing.

Seems to last 3 turns then no issue.. you just have to survive 3 turns. Not sure if that's as intended or not. Seems ridiculous to grant an entire team basically Invincibility for 3 turns at the start. If you can Kill the Assassin Banshee quickly, then it goes away.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I have a feeling that it may be a type of bug because there is no way that a character should have a passive like that. It's as if the team has a cross between shroud and invincibility.

OS
    Android
    That is precisely how Assasin Banshee is designed, team her up with a blocker and that's a good team to start with, just add FFE and a reviver/hp refresher.

On Warrior Banshee Cef I have a fair degree of success with echo, more easily obtainable too... she hits the same target multiples of times even MLillith will collapse in a heap from her damage...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I have video captured it when I played Terek this morning, if I can figure out what cloud to put in on you can all take a look..
    That's why I said I thought 35% was a bit of an understatement...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I have video captured it when I played Terek this morning, if I can figure out what cloud to put in on you can all take a look..
    That's why I said I thought 35% was a bit of an understatement...
    Hey Rags Yup Amarthir and everyone else, this blocking passive is real out of control for sure. Even after 3 rounds so tough to do anything to them. And yes Rags do whatever you can to ensure you get all Banshees now while they are available. Totally must have characters.

OS
    Android
    Just found that team and finished in 2 turns just disable passive. I used beast Eddie. Working on a new team to face all teams but still in progress, have had some luck against many FFE teams.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Just found that team and finished in 2 turns just disable passive. I used beast Eddie. Working on a new team to face all teams but still in progress, have had some luck against many FFE teams.
    Best you can do is passive disable the blocker and beat the piss outta the Banshee till she dies and then you're good to go for the rest of the team. Pretty soon I bet they're gonna introduce a Silver passive disable just to combat some of the new stuff they're throwing in.

OS
    iOS
    I have to play devil’s advocate here and say that It took me a little extra time to beat him but it wasn’t impossible. What you all are going through right now is exactly what I went through when Primordials were rampant. So many Iron Eddie/Prisoner/Magus Lillith builds. Many times I would get one turn before I was chain sealed/toxic burned/stunned/perfect corruption. I could do nothing against this build. I had no way to counter it at first. After a few weeks I started to find ways to beat it. Ironically Primordials Prisoner is a great way to help defeat this Assassin as well as...Sentinel Desert Marauder..(Rags is cringing). Just wait till after reset tonight when Dominance talismans will be added to all those builds and Assassin Banshee can wear those. I have also already seen her with Warlord and it can be a litte nasty with multiple hits. The same thing happened with HE/Alche/magus Lillith/Sekhmet builds. All those constant extra turns from Sekhmet fury and HE 3 turns plus passive disable (hint hint) all the time. It was hard to beat, for a while. Maybe Assassin Banshee needs tune maybe we just need to find a way to overcome it like we always do.

Just faced Tarek and beat him in under a minute and a half. Assassin Banshee passive states “Grant your allies..” it does not say “all” allies. So once I disable the passive on Assassin, Magus went down quick and then Assassin was easily next. Her passive does not affect her, only her allies.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 01-20-2019 at 06:46 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I gotta say though 35% chance seems utterly silly. Appears to be more like a 75-95% chance. It's not impossible to overcome. But it is annoying.. when the area hasn't been annoying for a few weeks now. Guess they figured things were going good... lets mess them up again....
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Sentinel Desert Marauder..(Rags is cringing)
    my crurrent goto blocker these days, why the cringing?