Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    I did not mention the Prisoner as a viable option to over come this build as his passive works great for the first round but is unreliable thereafter. If you have some heavy hitters it may work well but it is not 100%

Hallowed Eddie can still be good at inflicting Disable Passive and removing Immunity with Wide Arc. With the new Dominance talismans he can be a nasty opponent though Valor are still great on him too.

Alchemist - though his normal damage may not deal damage, his Doom ability will kill the enemies if you can survive long enough to have it land.

Just some afterthoughts about the build and what I have seen appearing in the last few days.
    Beast Eddie can also remove immunity and disable passive. It can do both in one turn. And Beast Eddie's fury can inflict Doom also.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

In gauntlet level AAA one opponent is DDE alcemist M-Lilith Assasin-banshee. Not sure if I can make it.

OS
    Android
    Sounds like when new OP toons are released the gauntlet just gets harder. If you dont pull all the new toons you will just fall behind. Hopefully we dont pull 4 ml lilith ass banshee combos in AAA league like previous times.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Hopefully we dont pull 4 ml lilith ass banshee combos in AAA league like previous times.
    Gauntlet AAA says, "Hold my beer...."
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Just a bit of a follow up on my last post, for reasons I cannot explain, casting perfect corruption on MLillith simply does not work, though she cannot give herself buffs the blocking effect is still working so this won't do, flick my suggestion of Warrior Banshee it doesn't work.

I bought down some big guns this morning with Desert bloody Marauder, as much as I like Set I suspect DW would be better in my defensive team...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Posted in the Announcements but I think it is more applicable here. For those of you wondering why the Assassin Banshee passive is so effective. Nifelheim found this old thread that covers Revenge/Counter which I believe is how Getaway (Assassin Banshee passive) works.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...LIMINARY/page3

OS
    iOS
    Posted in the Announcements but I think it is more applicable here. For those of you wondering why the Assassin Banshee passive is so effective. Nifelheim found this old thread that covers Revenge/Counter which I believe is how Getaway (Assassin Banshee passive) works.

The good old days of Sparton - oh how he communicated with us! LOL. Nice find though but kind of what I remember - hits make the difference as do multi hitters. Single big hitters looks to be the way to go through I can test as my game is screwed due to third party issues......!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android

Uow this is really interesting, thanks Stormseye for sharing and thank you Nifelheim found this postag, really very enlightening in the way the passive Assassin Banshee works, certainly a very good defense mechanism.

So does she guarantee (following the percentages mentioned in its passive) for each ally something like invincibility or something similar to shroud for each ally? Damn it, to good
    Last edited by WickermanBR; 01-25-2019 at 12:52 AM.

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654