OS
    Android

Remove Facebook login?

Wasn't sure which topic to file this under, so if not good here, please move.

I originally used a Facebook login to start the game and now 9 months, 95 levels, 20 or so Eddies and a pile of achievements earned, I want to dump Facebook. I am not going to get into the reasoning as it is immaterial, however I am wondering if I am stuck with keeping it for things like this and any other games I may have used it to create a login account, or is there a way to change my login so I can dump FB completely, without losing my progress?

OS
    iOS
    You can use whatever email you registered the game under initially with whatever password you chose for the game. If you can’t remember either of those you can contact customer support and they can help reset your PW.

Click on your username on the top left of the game screen. Your email the game is registered under should be there. Then just login with email instead of FB. I believe you can uncheck FB option in the same screen your email should be listed.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 02-04-2019 at 01:19 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Thanks I will look into doing that. As my wife points out though, I am stuck with FB for a few other reasons. So I guess I need to figure out how else to dump it, or maybe just put all news feeds on block for a month to see if that makes my life less cluttered.