Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    You know i kinda have to agree on some of this, night city is a HUGE difficulty spike, now idk how this works but im assuming u unlock it after hell normal, going from fighting 4 stars to maxed out 5 stars is huge, i though dragon kings were hard till i fought an assassin hellraiser with his gunner chopper buddies.

Night city seems to mainly encourage u to use a different team than ur average team, read opponents and adapt, and to do that u throw money at the game.

But i have to ask, if this is normal night city, how am i supposed to kill a single trickster on madness?
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Night city overall is quite easy with a few key toon. My team was DDE, Horus, and prisoner. Another popular team was IE and assassin demon spawn with another toon. Sekhmet was also popular. The key was to try and permastun your opponents and the battle was won. Without those toons it would be a challenge to win.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I used
    Icarus - Destiny/Shell
    DDE - Fate/Angel
    Prisoner-Primordial

Lots of power generation, quick Fury.
    Only had issues a few times but I used this combo most.

OS
    iOS
    Disregarding the difficulty (which I agree is too great)... the biggest "FU" to players if the lack of good new rewards and the fact that gold payouts are HALF or less of what Underworld provides. And.. there's not a single good "Gain XP and Gold" farmable battle since all the "bosses" are placed 1 battle levels. It's as if they specifically designed it to NOT forward player progress. Once complete, if you don't need Nightmare or Ruin talismans, there's absolutely no reason to ever visit it again.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Night City is the first world/dungeon launched AFTER relics.

Even with key toons, you can't clear without status improved by relics.

I guess it is to be that hard, to be a stage for end gamers.

OS
    Android
    Amarthir declared a Spam Stun tactic I used the whole way and still use on the Skull Quest. Iron Ed purple demon spawn and prisoner leaves them all helpless. Blast through using these and a few ironite revives on Boss levels. No problemo.

OS
    iOS
    my build was Eternity eddie with gunner talismans and then samurai eddie... that was all i needed really
    the additional toon was alchmist with boost talismans and prisoner with gunner talismans (just fast fury generation really)

the only tough battles were the class specific battles

sentinel was tough but now a days we have sustain+warlord talismans combo to makeshort work of anything FFE + horus and ur looking at perma stun city
    (my old build was alliance general and quake talisman blast them with 75% stun chance then steal power rince and repeat lol)

warrior was eazy with phantom eddie on nightmare talisman spamming perfect sleep+vanish

magnus was time consuming but nothing get thru M Lilith anyways

gunner was double G Lilith + Hallowed Eddie was super easy

assassin was eternity eddie + VHE + wrath(or beel) + beast

OS
    iOS
    I ground out NC Madness with-
    Phantom Eddie- (Venom + Immortality)
    Horus- (Eternity-Mystical at that)
    Minazuki- (Oracle)

Except for Killer Prime where I used Eternity Eddie to mark him to hell and 1 turn kill him. (Sentinel Banshee may help here too)

Admittedly not the most common talismans or characters, so Prisoner and Demon Spawn may be a better choice
    Last edited by HK-47; 01-24-2019 at 01:19 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HK-47 View Post
    I used Eternity Eddie to mark him to hell and 1 turn kill him
    i second that breathen

I was farming 3star evo rune with this

OS
    iOS
    Eternity Eddie/Wrath is my go to combo for Brave New World. One mark will shred a titan shield.