Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantarath View Post
    (my old build was alliance general and quake talisman blast them with 75% stun chance then steal power rince and repeat lol)
    I love Quake Talismans, especially for going second in the Gauntlet

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Feajy2 View Post
    Almost 3 years of waiting for next chapter "Night City" and what? It's one big bullshit. I collected most Eddie's, powerfull characters like Liliths and all for nothing because Night City difficulty is f****d up. Most enemies killed with one shoot ( They training with One Punch Man ?), need spend ironite if I want some progress. I stuck on hard difficulty and its frustrating because Im big fan of Iron Maiden band. Have all 16 studio albums, 4 live albums and another cd's is coming. I have been on few concerts. And now i cant please with this game because unbalanced difficulty. I even spend some money to buy ironite and events souls. But who cares about fans and this game, we need more events with low Chance to get new characters ( P2P - Pay to play?).
    Blood Brother you Said it!!! You are on the Razors edge about to plop into the Sea of Madness! You are absolutely Correct!!!
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+

OS
    Android
    My main issue with Night City is that on madness (and even some stages on hard) the enemies can wipe out my entire team in a single turn. Since I don't have PoM Eddie or anyone else who can make my entire team invincible, I just don't have any way of countering this. Even when I'm able to kill 1 or 2 enemies in the first turn, I still face the risk (or inevitability in some cases) of Eddie being 1-shotted and being unable to continue without blowing through ironite.
    Where I go, I do not know
    I only know the place I've been
    Like the eagle and the dove, flying so high on wings above
    When all you see can only bring you sadness
    Tell me what you can hear and then tell me what you see
    Everybody has a different way to view the world
    Somewhere there's someone dying in a foreign land
    Meanwhile the world is crying, "stupidity of man!"
    You tell me you're an unbeliever
    Spiritualist?
    Well me, I'm neither

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadOnFire View Post
    My main issue with Night City is that on madness (and even some stages on hard) the enemies can wipe out my entire team in a single turn. Since I don't have PoM Eddie or anyone else who can make my entire team invincible, I just don't have any way of countering this. Even when I'm able to kill 1 or 2 enemies in the first turn, I still face the risk (or inevitability in some cases) of Eddie being 1-shotted and being unable to continue without blowing through ironite.
    Horus with Future talismans or an ally that boosts Accuray helps in a lot of levels. He quite often stuns the whole enemy team. Obvious for Night city is Horus + Prisoner.

Doesn't work when there is no Prisoner and they have cleaners like the Assassin Hellhounds but maybe you got someone to disable passives? If you don't have the Prisoner maybe Beast Eddie?

What also works great at the moment is the combination Assassin Banshee + Blocker as it renders you nearly invicible for the time being. Best is Magus Lilith with destiny talismans.

But yes: There are a few key characters that make your life much easier in Night City and of course relics help a ton.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    I do have The Prisoner, but I'm a long way from any of the Powerslave gods. I've been debating between Horus and Sekhmet for my first ones, and I hadn't thought of putting Futures on Horus. With that in mind I think I'll probably go for him when I have enough Frontier coins. Thanks for the advice, Hold.
    Spiritualist?
    Well me, I'm neither

OS
    Android
    I do have The Prisoner, but I'm a long way from any of the Powerslave gods. I've been debating between Horus and Sekhmet for my first ones, and I hadn't thought of putting Futures on Horus. With that in mind I think I'll probably go for him when I have enough Frontier coins. Thanks for the advice, Hold.
    Any other stunner? Corrupt General would stun great as well ... but never tried him in NC, so don't know how reliable he is. But he could carry Future ralismans as well ... might be worth a shot ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Yep, I only just got enough for Horus and am totally happy I got him. Helps with PVP and PVE! That said, do you have eternity eddie? There is a trick which many people used to grind out wins in NC, with him and sekhmet.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/a...p/t-11089.html

Another combo that might work is if you have Iron Eddie and the Assassin Demon Spawn. The Demon Spawn is quite low level and I had to spend a while levelling it up. But Crave for 3 turns is amazing against the healers as most of the NC dont have immunity. As soon as they heal, theyre dead instead!

Im still slowly working my way through hard. I keep getting distracted by events, lol. Can't auto it with my team, but with crave and horus, its just a case of methodically working through it.

Good luck!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Any other stunner? Corrupt General would stun great as well ... but never tried him in NC, so don't know how reliable he is. But he could carry Future ralismans as well ... might be worth a shot ...
    Hah, I've been running the C. General with Futures for some time now, and somehow it just never occurred to me to partner him with The Prisoner in Night City. I Just tried your idea on hard and was amazed at how much easier it became. With both the General and Breeg Eddie using Energy talismans and switching in Hallowed Eddie to help with stuns and accuracy, the enemies rarely even got to take a turn and had no power when they did!

Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    ... do you have eternity eddie? There is a trick which many people used to grind out wins in NC, with him and sekhmet.

Another combo that might work is if you have Iron Eddie and the Assassin Demon Spawn. The Demon Spawn is quite low level and I had to spend a while levelling it up. But Crave for 3 turns is amazing against the healers as most of the NC dont have immunity. As soon as they heal, theyre dead instead!
    Good luck!
    I've considered getting Sekhmet for that reason, but I'm guessing that they'll be removing the extra turn from Eternity Eddie's revenge move or at least making it no longer guaranteed. But I've found that I can pull similar shenanigans by switching in Clansman Eddie, whose fury move also gives the whole team an extra turn. I think I'll spend my Frontier coins on either Horus or one of the Liliths. As for the demon spawn, that's another great idea I hadn't considered. Crave would be a perfect counter to those blue and green rollerskate sluts. Don't have Doomsday Eddie, but I probably have someone who can extend debuffs to help keep crave active.
    Last edited by HeadOnFire; 02-05-2019 at 02:38 AM.
    Spiritualist?
    Well me, I'm neither

OS
    iOS
    I've considered getting Sekhmet for that reason, but I'm guessing that they'll be removing the extra turn from Eternity Eddie's revenge move or at least making it no longer guaranteed. But I've found that I can pull similar shenanigans by switching in Clansman Eddie, whose fury move also gives the whole team an extra turn. I think I'll spend my Frontier coins on either Horus or one of the Liliths. As for the demon spawn, that's another great idea I hadn't considered. Crave would be a perfect counter to those blue and green rollerskate sluts. Don't have Doomsday Eddie, but I probably have someone who can extend debuffs to help keep crave active.
    Dont go the liliths as you get those from regular events (I've gotten 2, unfortunately both gunner, in the past few months). Save up from the gods. And for extending the demon spawns crave, you cant go past my main man - Hallowed Eddie! AoE + steal buffs + extend beneficial. I still love him, even if he did get a bit of a nerf recently.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs