Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Angry Night City A.K.A BULLSHIT CITY

Almost 3 years of waiting for next chapter "Night City" and what? It's one big bullshit. I collected most Eddie's, powerfull characters like Liliths and all for nothing because Night City difficulty is f****d up. Most enemies killed with one shoot ( They training with One Punch Man ?), need spend ironite if I want some progress. I stuck on hard difficulty and its frustrating because Im big fan of Iron Maiden band. Have all 16 studio albums, 4 live albums and another cd's is coming. I have been on few concerts. And now i cant please with this game because unbalanced difficulty. I even spend some money to buy ironite and events souls. But who cares about fans and this game, we need more events with low Chance to get new characters ( P2P - Pay to play?).

OS
    Android
    Feajy2, please post your game ID and someone may be of some help. Do you have IE and assassin demon spawn.
    ? Do you have Horus and the prisoner, those were 2 popular combo teams.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Post your game name so we can look at you roster and where exactly are you having trouble? Is there a stage or achievement you are trying to unlock? The difficulty is there for sure but it can be overcome as well.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    As someone said, Iron Eddie paired with Prisoner and Assassin Demon spawn will get you through the vast majority of levels of you have them. Night City is certainly beatable, just not yet as easily farmable as the others.

OS
    Android
    There's many ways to beat NC. I don't recall which characters I've used since I've swapped a lot. But for almost all levels and skulls missions I've predominantly used pom eddie. If you've got 2 or 3 sets of energy talismans you can use his future power ability pretty much every round which is incredibly handy as it provides invincibility for all toons. Plus his future basic has a decent chance for extra turns. I think I've paired mostly with Sekhmet.
    Last edited by Liu; 01-19-2019 at 01:05 PM.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

I have nowhere near any of the top tier characters, Only the Prisoner (Immortal) and G COTD (Nightmare and Invis) plus using alot of Doomsday Eddie from troopers seems to do the job even on Madness, as long as stun, crave, vanish and Invincibilty proc you can always win

OS
    iOS
    No doubt about it the levels are hard and they get harder as you go through, especially if you do not have the characters mentioned in this thread. As others have said Assassin Demon Spawn (failry easy to get compared to Prisoner) and Iron Eddie (again, usually OK to get as only a four star) are a decent team for sure. U did the early levels with a team based around them then I switched to a stun based team with Horus and Prisoner with DDE (again DDE is reasonably easy to get as a four star). There are other teams I am sure but those are the teams I used.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Oh if only DDE was easy to get! Been spending a heeeaaaaapppp of souls hoping for him and prisoner. No luck so far.... But one day!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    No doubt about it the levels are hard and they get harder as you go through, especially if you do not have the characters mentioned in this thread. As others have said Assassin Demon Spawn (failry easy to get compared to Prisoner) and Iron Eddie (again, usually OK to get as only a four star) are a decent team for sure. U did the early levels with a team based around them then I switched to a stun based team with Horus and Prisoner with DDE (again DDE is reasonably easy to get as a four star). There are other teams I am sure but those are the teams I used.
    Absolutely true. I also made some good experiences with Hallowed Eddie, Prisoner and Shekmet. So there are a couple of teams that make night city beatable.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Oh if only DDE was easy to get! Been spending a heeeaaaaapppp of souls hoping for him and prisoner. No luck so far.... But one day!
    here i am playing since May last year and still no navigator iron eddie or beast eddie but i have found 5(and sacrificed all but 1)DDE