Lookin for 5* Eddie troopers

Anyone out there with 5* Eddies that can add me would greatly be appreciated my user is MasterV-9363. Very active and use all my troopers daily. Working through madness still on battlefield and underworld and jus getting worked

Quote Originally Posted by MasterV View Post
    Anyone out there with 5* Eddies that can add me would greatly be appreciated my user is MasterV-9363. Very active and use all my troopers daily. Working through madness still on battlefield and underworld and jus getting worked
    Send you an request. Have an 5 star Samurai Eddie Level 98 and still level him up.

Request Sent MasterV!! I have several chars to make my champion, take a look and ask what char you need...

Demoonchild-7235

OS
    Android
    Shaolinlondo-7198

I'm a collector of souls, I've got up 95 in my team, till now. Daily player, let you free to add me

OS
    Android
    Hit me up I have a 5* Lvl 100 Samurai Eddie if you need him
    “Seven deadly sins, seven ways to win, seven holy paths to hell, and your trip begins..."

I'm also looking for 5* allies to help me clear battlefield on madness. Kendoslice- 2128. Would greatly appreciate any adds.

OS
    iOS
    off topic, but i just want to throw it out there, when i started with lower level players, and wanted to add high level troopers,i noticed some were not accepting my request,so i thought they probably don't want to accept lower level troops in their list....

now i know,that''s not always the case,i have no room to add more troopers,and few request are pending,i have no way to message them that, i have even lower level troopers in list than theirs.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

Requested. I have a maxed out Carriage Rider currently that should help.

OS
    Android
    Hi,

Active trooper with Pharaoh King Dog lvl 14 and getting up with 1 talisman at lvl 5 and the rest at lvl 4 and just 4 skills shards to max it.
    35/47 trooper used so i have 12 free spaces
    Adrea-2461

Regards!

Adrea-2461 - Grim Ripper Eddie - full lvl 5 talismans
    It's all about walking that extra
    mile when everyone else
    has abandoned the race

Jus wanted to say thank you to all the troopers who have added me as of late!! With all your help I finally finished underworld on madness and recieved my legendary soul : ) and I'm very thankful for that. on that note I recieved a 4 star artillery dog assassin type I was hoping for something better but he seems promising off his base stat line. Does anyone use him and if so what talismans do u equip him w